@mr-a.22236 is a Scammer

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneAboveAll

Mar 29, 2020
Scammers Profile Link: https://babiato.co/members/mr-a.22236/
Sales Thread: https://babiato.co/threads/only-20-access-to-getillustration-com-private-group.57748/#post-637135
Amount Scammed: US$45,50

This member offered me the possibility to access the getillustration.com website with a limit of 2 items per day for US$10 per month. And alternatively offered me unrestricted access to the entire site for a one-time payment of $45.50 The other day after I made the payment he said that the site had a problem and I could no longer use it with my IP. I requested a refund and he denied it. I opened a dispute on Paypal and he filed a complaint for not paying. The dispute is still ongoing. I alert everyone to this user's behavior. In the sales link for this product you can see that there are other users complaining about your honesty.

001.jpg
002.jpg
rMDNT7s.jpg

Last edited:

TheOneAboveAll

Mar 29, 2020
All deals are made outside, once we meet the dealer here.
The offer are here. And I was adviced for an admin to create this thread.

Reactions: sidasu20

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
well, its nice you own self-post here
by putting finger on anyone first check own self

you false claiming on this and make false dispute after getting method

if I say this

he said that the site had a problem and I could no longer use it with my IP.

because they have hack protection and I try something like that's why for temporary they block my IP not yours still you blame on me

and after all, you download all files and make a dispute after getting the method

so any mod and admin want to check what I provide him if thats not working I refund his money and if my method work he cancels own dispute

stope this blame on me @TassieNZ bro look in to this

Reactions: 530v8

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
I'm aware of this as is @TassieNZ and I'm awaiting their input.

Until then I'm locking this thread for comments.

Reactions: BlakenFist

phpcore

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jun 6, 2020
127.0.0.1/::1
bit.ly
Yes and Babiato has no authority nor the competences to treat this cases.

We can ban the member, close the thread but any circumstances Babiato has no the ability to sue the guy that you are accusing.

Reactions: MR A
Status
Not open for further replies.