• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MovieBoxPro - best streaming service extremely cheap!

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Hello friends,

as always, I am always looking for a good value premium stuff.
And even though the MovieBoxPro is already extreme value for money, there is still room for a cheapskate :D

MovieBoxPro Family Plan - 1 year/9usd
all the show from all the providers, always available to be streamed right into your device, total price 35.99 usd. Group buy of 4 people including me comes to 9usd each.

My requirements:
- Gmail account
- No new accounts on babiato, only known people with reputation
- Android phone (for easier activation)
- 3 people max (excluding me, that would be 4 of us. They actually allow 5 people but only 4 can watch simultaneously, thus lets not overcrowd it )
- Money upfront onto my Revolut, forget paypal and other bandits.

Good to know:
- MovieBoxPro only allow login using gmail
- MovieBoxPro has apps for Android/AndroidTV/AppleTV/PC/IOS - IOS app is limited, require resign every 7 days or something like that
- MovieBoxPro has it all! - Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+ whatever you want, they 99,9% have it. You get EVERYTHING for a 9 dollars, honestly I feel like I don't deserve this.
- MovieBoxPro lets you download anything you want. You can play the file anywhere you want.
- MovieBoxPro dont use torrents - its streaming on demand, with a nice selection of servers around the globe. Has premium servers for smooth stream, just like Netflix etc.
- It doesn't work like a Netflix, where you setup profiles. Now you will have your OWN account with your OWN gmail and password, and the only thing we share is the licence.
- English speaking only! There is option for subtitles, either to upload your own or search opensubtitles.org but I would not rely on that. If you want to find out whether your language has good subtitle support, you can try free version of the MovieBoxPro (you have access to everything but in low quality only & has ads)
- MovieBoxPro is solid service, however it might be in a gray area and although I do not expect the service to shutdown, nor do I expect to get scammed or something - there is always a possibility so please keep that in mind. There is no legal help for you if you decide jump into a grayscale. They have, however, very active discord and reddit, in case you have a problem.

If you still here, PM me please and we will make it happen - I would like to finalize the purchase until tomorrow - otherwise I just buy personal licence (you see my VIP has just expired and wanna renew asap)

This is a great value! How do I purchase a license? You're saying send it directly to your revult account?
Edit: I just read you're not accepting new members but trust me $9 is not something I will scam for. I hope you consider me!

Reactions: madroots
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock