• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Movie File Hosting site Suggestions

Yes mate
i can supply a 35TB dmca server with 10k movies and 10k tv shows , you can run 100s of movie sites if you like with your own ads on for $50 per month ,

the server will hold around 25k so you can upload more as well

there are direct links from the server on there plus 2 backup apis so movies never stop

can customizes the player , add you own logo and other things you like

i will do all the coding needed to keep the scripts working

the storage server is 32 ram, 8 core , 35TB storage

then the dmca server is 8 core 8 ram

plus cf with cdn

all servers can be upgraded anytime if needed

all you need is 3 domain or sub domains

1 for the player script
1 for the storage server and direct links
1 for your auto embed movie site , or 10 movies sites its up to you
if i want to give u my own design then? Like I do the frontend

You can use sbfull.com it has an option to earn money with additional ads, but when you disable the ads to 0%, it only shows their ads which is to keep your video, and it only shows few ads in 24hours. between 1 or 2.
It does not remove videos, it only removes for DMCA.

Movie File Hosting site Suggestions
No lots of ads
Cloudways, will have options for dmca ignored countries. Fast support and easy to use. The referral code “DEVDOJO” gives 50$ in hosting credits. I don’t have referral codes or etc, code is a good way to try it out for 2 months. Has lots of providers and good support.

Reactions: valesbanduk
I will create a site to watch movies and series, and I want the best solution to host files without deleting them, because the site will initially have a small number of visitors, and all sites require a lot of views in order to keep the files on their servers, and they have a lot of ads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock