• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories Store

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories Store v3.1.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories WooCommerce Store - Download Free Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories WooCommerce ThemeForest 16829946

Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories WooCommerce Store.jpg
Download Free Motor – Vehicles, Parts, Equipments and Accessories WooCommerce ThemeForest 16829946
Motor is a professional WordPress WooCommerce Theme for dealers, retailers, shops and mechanics. The best theme to sale equipment, accessories, cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, quads, ATV, UTV, spare parts. Unique Design, Drag & Drop Page Builder, Fully Responsive, Ready for Use WooCommerce Shop and more.

This is the perfect theme for Car Dealer, Auto Dealer...

Read more about this resource...

Unable to completely install v2.0 - no demo content. clean wp installation. Had this issue before and had to go back to a very old version. Will wait for 3.0

v3.0

Reactions: Babak
Installing now on a fresh wp.... be back in a bit...... DONE

Holey Moley.... it works!! Everything works.... the install, the extensions, the required (and included) plugins, the demo data... the whole shootin match.

This is the first time I have ever been able to install this script and I have tried at least a dozen times, all with different versions.... all of them failed at some point making the script unusable.

Zorerkek is truly the "Null Master".... Thank you sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: brown7477
Last update it is supposed to be v3, but after downloading it, it is v2. In every place of the archives it says v2. Am I wrong? Please update real v3.

Last update it is supposed to be v3, but after downloading it, it is v2. In every place of the archives it says v2. Am I wrong? Please update real v3.
updated / enjoy

Hey bro, this developer doesn't update it's changelog, but if you can upload latest December update here, I would be damn grateful.

Last Update9 December 19

@Babak Here the latest version (not nulled).

Motors 4.7 is live!
Compatible with WordPress 5.4 & WooCommerce 4.0. New demo Listing, Classified Ads & Business Directory with uListing plugin. Motors always keeps bundled plugins up-to-date to improve your website with new features.

If it can be usefull for someone here:
https://mega.nz/file/DZ9S2AbZ#-ZDdPPBea4oFvTbZ1o49R_dUXJPDeKZdfWf3BOkp5mM
Hi, no dear.
this theme is different. in themeforest has two theme : 1- Motors 2- Motor
BUT thanks to share this with us(y)

Reactions: iosdeveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock