• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin

MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin v4.10.0

No permission to download
Babak updated MotoPress Hotel Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

MotoPress Hotel Booking v4.4.1

Download MotoPress Hotel Booking v4.4.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.4.1, Aug 22 2022 =

* Minor bugfixes and improvements.

= v4.4.0, Aug 12 2022 =
* Fixed a confusing message on the customer booking confirmation page, when a customer visits the latter from the confirmation email.
* Fixed overlapping colors on pending, reserved, and imported bookings in the backend calendar.
* Fixed an issue with the message about not filling the number of guests field on the checkout page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rihtak and JRGWxRxZ

Release Notes​

4.4.4, Oct 21 2022​

• Fixed an error in previous version.

4.4.3, Oct 7 2022​

• Added support for displaying prices in the availability calendars of individual accommodations.

4.4.2, Sep 12 2022​

• Added the ability to create a percentage fee, which applies to the accommodation cost.
  • Optimized the asset loading in the admin panel for REST API.
  • Fixed an error of creating customers on MySQL 5.5.
  • Fixed an error of creating coupon codes in REST API.
  • Fixed an error with the availability search when one of the accommodations was blocked. Applies for REST API and the mobile app.
  • Improved compatibility with PHP 8.
  • Updated the minimum required version of PHP to 7.0.

4.4.1, Aug 22 2022​

• Minor bugfixes and improvements.

Thkx a lot, someone have the addons to publish? i dont find the addons for this plugin

Works fine here. Which errors do you get?
The page is not showing, the loading circle keeps rotating. It seems it's not working when i'm logged in. As a nonlogged user or in incognito mode, it's working fine. Cache cleared, of course.

When i disable the plugin, the site is working again. Must be a plugin conflict.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock