• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mop - SaaS vCard / Portfolio / Resume / Digital Business card

This file buy from my friend, i not get purchase code.

So why can't your 'friend' give you a genuine licence for it?
Why buy it off 'friend' if it needs a licence and they are not able to supply it?

I could buy plugins and themes from a 'friend' too without any genuine licence, but I never would 😉

File ini dibeli dari teman saya, saya tidak mendapatkan kode pembelian.

Jadi mengapa 'teman' Anda tidak memberi Anda lisensi asli untuk itu?
Mengapa membelinya dari 'teman' jika membutuhkan lisensi dan mereka tidak dapat menyediakannya?

Saya juga dapat membeli plugin dan tema dari 'teman' tanpa lisensi asli, tetapi saya tidak akan pernah melakukannya😉
Need extended license for multi domain install, my friend buy single license and i can't use it for my domain

i got extended license, i can help nulling this. i would come pack with source and sql for install and test

Reactions: hanncrz
Here is patch file for nulling .

REPLACE FILE IN application\controllers\admin

• Love
Reactions: hanncrz

Hi @ghostriderrr
I've followed your way, but I get an error like this. still leads to the purchase code page. I hope you can help solve it
1659184922624.png

hi @ghostriderrr ,
can you help in making this script nulled.
I have tried your method but still failed.

thanks

Checking the file at first sight the file is from another GPL source so you made a mistake then comes a "friend's" lie with this last mistake you won a warning of 5 points, next time you will be sent on vacation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingodz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock