• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motion Design School - Sound Design for Animation

Heaven

Mar 23, 2019
hznEeVY.png

Get started with Cubase 9.5. In the course, you will master one of the most convenient tools for working with sound design, as well as step by step study the process of creating all the elements of sound effects. We'll concentrate on the niche side of sound production, which is work with animation videos. No matter if it is an explainer video telling the story of a company and its products or a visual essay (an author's statement on a certain topic), the approach studied at the course works equally well for creating sound design in any sphere of visual media.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DarKMaSk
You are using an ad service that forces the user to activate notifications: notifications are the new way for spam. The notification process uses the browser capabilities to work in background. Notifications still displayed even if the browser is closed. What about a person who has children ? Imagine the po** notifications, drug, nudity, ....
If you want to earn money change the ad service with one that not force user to activate or download an addon in order to get access to the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: edang and DarKMaSk
Chill mate, links updated,
You are still using the same service, which forces users to enable notification. Fix the links to proper service provider or don't use it at all.

hznEeVY.png

Get started with Cubase 9.5. In the course, you will master one of the most convenient tools for working with sound design, as well as step by step study the process of creating all the elements of sound effects. We'll concentrate on the niche side of sound production, which is work with animation videos. No matter if it is an explainer video telling the story of a company and its products or a visual essay (an author's statement on a certain topic), the approach studied at the course works equally well for creating sound design in any sphere of visual media.

Actual link, mega.nz link is not working.

Take a look at the thread publish date
I saw that. Just didn't think that the link will be obsolete within a year. I wouldn't let it die within a year at least. Anyway, can you please help me by suggesting where can I get this resource. Needless to say I can't afford to pay for such a course that's why looking here. If you can, please guide me. I will be grateful.

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock