• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP

MonsterInsights - Google Analytics Plugin for WP v8.25.0 + Addons

No permission to download
I just updated the olde installed version and everything works well after the update. the license is still active.

Babak updated MonsterInsights - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MonsterInsights Pro v7.17.0

Download MonsterInsights Pro v7.17.0 - The Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
= v7.17.0: March 23, 2021 =

- New: Our contextual education messages will now highlight the report or setting mentioned so it’s easier to make informed decisions.
- Tweak: We added extra checks to the methods used for sending server-side events with the measurement protocol to prevent preloading plugins from triggering them.
- Tweak: We made an adjustment to ensure the curated Popular...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
Can anyone redirect me to the page where I can find all but some of the addons on Babiato? I think there are addons available for monsterinsights on babiato which I cannot find.
Thanks for the plugin.

this is utterly useless nowadays.
everything client-side is just bad. blocked by iOS & adblocks, to the point of data discrepancy in conversions and revenue. it's even worse when there's a third-party cookie and the analytics.js files are loaded from another domain.

Please don't use this garbage, get a server-side plugin or your own implementation, either in code (if you can code), or using a plugin+ Google Tag Manager.

if you can't do it on your own, this is a solid way of implementing google analytics:

they have a free plugin + free account that should be enough for any small website.
full instructions how to set everything up.
after that, tag your events without code via gtm / analytics. plenty of guides for that on the internet.

if you're forced to using Monster Insights, at least host your analytics files locally. I think WP-Rocket has this option. same as Perfmatters plugin. and you also have a standalone wordpress plugin that's called CAOS.
But really, switch to server-side events, set your website domain to the root domain (without WWW) , and use a subdomain to feed the analytics events, either by yourself or using stape.io (there is a document to do exactly that, including subdomain setup).

Last edited:
anyone know, how to remove

!-- This site uses the Google Analytics by MonsterInsights plugin

in page source

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock