• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Monkey v2.0 - Laravel Multipurpose Website CMS & Business Agency Management With Live Meeting

bsico

Dec 1, 2020
1622498036682.png

not nulled We want an expert to make it NULLED​

DOWNLOAD FROM MEGA.NZ CLICK HERE

Monkey is a business multi-Purpose Laravel Script for all kinds of business consulting services, such as business consulting, marketing consulting, advertising consulting, financial advisors, insurance brokers, investment consultants, accountant services,

This Laravel script is built having in mind actual needs of different consulting firms and freelance consultants and their clients.

This laravel script features theme customizer with zoom live meeting with distinctive design with carefully designed inner pages.

FRONTEND URL

https://monkey.amwork.xyz/

ADMIN URL

https://monkey.amwork.xyz/

CREDENTIALS

Email: [email protected]

password: rootadmin

@taradidi script has been bypass serial number but route error :(
TS @bsico that script purchased by your self? do you have any trouble after install this script like me?
i have to test it at localhost and public server, the same result :(

error.png

i don't have time to do that. Please some one can help it

Upload to us the file responsible for the bypass
@taradidi script has been bypass serial number but route error :(
TS @bsico that script purchased by your self? do you have any trouble after install this script like me?
i have to test it at localhost and public server, the same result :(

error.png

i don't have time to do that. Please some one can help it
Upload to us the file responsible for the bypass serial number

To resolve this issue edit the file /script/am-content/Themes/monkey/views/layouts/partials/header.blade.php

Change the line 32

<input type="hidden" value="{{ route('language.set') }}" id="select_lang_url">

For this

<input type="hidden" value="English" id="select_lang_url">
i have to test by my nulled, i can't click page login.
But, index already fix by your code :)

Please help 404 error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-07-17-54-04-594_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-07-17-54-04-594_com.android.chrome.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock