Request Plugin Modulesgarden Plugins

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
Hello babiato forum!

I am looking for the following plugins from modulesgarden (NOT NULLED - NOT TAMPERED WITH - ORIGINAL PACKAGE ONLY - LATEST VERSIONS AS OF TODAY ONLY):

Directadmin Extended, SolusVM Extended, cPanel Manage2, Payment Gateway Allocator, IBM Cloud Virtual Servers, IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers, Unban Center, Product Linker, Client Area Designer, Virtuozzo VPS, Resellers Center, SMS Center, Account Synchronization, Domain Reseller, Client Area Popup, Emoji Picker, Multibrand

In exchange, I will null any plugin sent to me from this list in the newest version only for the person who sent it to me in private. Also, no sharing of the nulled plugins to keep the nulls working for all later versions!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: siriot

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
From now on, if you want any plugin not on the list or not striked through, you will need to give me 2 of the plugins on the list in exchange.

siriot

Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2019
43°42′10″N 15°43′34″E
WTF!! This guy is amazing. 😵 In less than 10 minutes he was able to deliver a 100% functional custom null version of several modules. :love: I was skeptical at first, but the reality is HE is the fucking master. 💪:cool:

keep it up bro! 🤘 thanks and success with the rest of the modules on your list.

• Love
Reactions: JayJayBang