• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme

Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme v1.3.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme - Download Free Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 18098333

Modis.jpg
Download Free Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 18098333
Modis Salon & Baber WordPressTheme is is created for anyone looking to start their on beauty or healthcare website. This premium theme includes a couple of advanced features such as asliding menucard with an easy to use menucard buider and a tiled gallery page for treatments, products and services. We’ve made it very easy for you to mash together different kind of pages. Imagine...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: senator
Babak updated Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Modis v1.2.0

Download Free Modis v1.2.0 - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme Nulled
15/03/2019 – v1.2.0

• Updated: Theme compatible with WordPress version 5.x
  • Updated: Theme compatible with WooCommerce version 3.5.x
  • Updated: WPBakery Page Builder 5.7
  • Updated: Revolution Slider 5.4.8.3
  • Updated: Bookly version 17.0
  • Updated: OT One Click Import Demo version 1.2.0
  • New added: Bookly Pro (Add-on) version 1.5
  • Files updated: functions.php, plugin-requires.php, style.css

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak, after a great time I could to see that maybe it isn´t the 123 version, is the 1.2.0. Could you to check it please. I have the website with critical errors so I thing the problem is the version. Even the date of files are from 15/03/2019 and the 123version is from 29/12/2019. Thanks Babak.
let me check

Babak updated Modis - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Modis Theme v1.3.0

Download Modis v1.3.0 - Salon & Barber WordPress Theme Nulled Free
4/3/2021 – v1.3.0

- Updated: WPBakery Page Builder 6.6.0
- Updated: Revolution Slider 6.4.2
- Removed: Remove some the CSS files and JS files from folder css, js and link url in the functions.php file
- Improved: Improving the CSS and JS files
- Improved: Improving the mobile menu show/hide
- Files updated: functions.php, plugin-requires.php, designesia.js, style.css

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock