• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script V2.4.3

No permission to download
White Devil updated Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script with a new update entry:

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

28 February 2021 – Version 1.8 ==Retail==txs to @tuton012

- Added New Shipping System
- Added Currency Converter System
- Added Flutterwave and Midtrans Payment Gateways
- Added Base Currency Option for Payment Gateways
- Added 3D Secure for Stripe
- Added Selling License Keys Option
- Added Report Abuse Option for Products, Sellers, Comments and Reviews
- Added Cover Image Option for Vendors
- Added Personal Website URL, WhatsApp URL and Telegram URL Options

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-01-03-23-52-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-03-23-52-09.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 21
apparently the actual update of the script had errors on the codecanyon page, they reported several errors today they have already updated to version 1.8.1 fixing all those errors. I hope they also update it here in my dear Babiato

Reactions: fernn
apparently the actual update of the script had errors on the codecanyon page, they reported several errors today they have already updated to version 1.8.1 fixing all those errors. I hope they also update it here in my dear Babiato
yes i just realized if there is another version update on modesy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock