• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Moderators Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
We are now taking applications for new Moderators.

To be eligible to apply you must....

1. Have a Reaction Score of at least 100
  2. Have been a Babiato Member for at least 6 months
  3. Have a Post Count of at least 250
  4. Have very good English
  5. Reply to this thread answering all the questions below (This should be as detailed as possible)
  6. Not have any Warning Points
All current staff will discuss applications and decide who gets appointed. Any new Moderator appointments will initially be on a trial basis.

If you do not meet all the above requirements your application post will be deleted and you will be banned from replying to this thread.

In addition to your application answers your previous contributions and behaviour will be taken into account.

Please reply with answers to the following questions...

1. What Country are you from?
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT?
  3. Have you ever Moderated on another forum before?
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato?
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator?

Good luck everyone! :)

Edit - I didn't think I'd have to explicitly say this but previously removed staff are not eligible to apply 🤷‍♂️

Do not reply to this thread unless it is to post an application.

Last edited:
  1. What Country are you from? USA
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? EST
  3. Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? NO
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 4-8
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? I love Babiato and I believe I'll be a great asset to the Team. I can further contribute.

Last edited:
I was thinking to talk to babak to offer my contribution in forum, luckily I may not be Eligible with 169 Messages and 149 Reaction Score,
but I've been trying to actively participate in forum since last few weeks

Still you can delete the post,

Pakistan
    +5
    No
    2-3 Hours Actively just on Babiato
    Because I know I can Moderate , and also can Null most of PHP Scripts, I'm very passionate about this

I was thinking to talk to babak to offer my contribution in forum, luckily I may not be Eligible with 169 Messages and 149 Reaction Score,
but I've been trying to actively participate in forum since last few weeks

Still you can delete the post,

Pakistan
    +5
    No
    2-3 Hours Actively just on Babiato
    Because I know I can Moderate , and also can Null most of PHP Scripts, I'm very passionate about this
Keep contributing and you might get considered.

Hi @Medw1311

Thanks for the opportunity I would love to be a Moderator on here

I’m from the uk , time zone is GMT 0

I’ve never been a Moderator on another forum, I’ve been asked but always declined

I spend most of my day on babiato, on the laptop or on the phone , I would love to be a Moderator and keep babiato safe and clean . I would contribute a lot more thanks mate

1. What Country are you from? USA
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? +5
  3. Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? Yes
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 2-8
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? I could be the friendly one :)

Heads up...A 1 sentence answer to Q5 is going to rule you out.

If you want to be a Moderator you need to put effort into your application.

We don't want lazy people.
sh**, for what we pay, we expect QUALITY +++ 🤣 🤣 🤣

What Country are you from? INDIA
What is your timezone in relation to GMT? +5:30
Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? Yes, forums like Smartphonegeeks, AdminForum, Dailymobile and more.
How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? More than 12 hours atleast. The only time I am not online is when I sleep at night.
Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? Maybe I dont have an apt answer for this but I believe I fits in this role perfectly being active, good command over English, helpful nature, leadership quality.

We are now taking applications for new Moderators.

To be eligible to apply you must....

1. Have a Reaction Score of at least 100
  2. Have been a Babiato Member for at least 6 months
  3. Have a Post Count of at least 250
  4. Have very good English
  5. Reply to this thread answering all the questions below (This should be as detailed as possible)
  6. Not have any Warning Points
All current staff will discuss applications and decide who gets appointed. Any new Moderator appointments will initially be on a trial basis.

If you do not meet all the above requirements your application post will be deleted and you will be banned from replying to this thread.

In addition to your application answers your previous contributions and behaviour will be taken into account.

Please reply with answers to the following questions...

Good luck everyone! :)

Edit - I didn't think I'd have to explicitly say this but previously removed staff are not eligible to apply 🤷‍♂️
INDIA

GMT +5:30 hours.

I never been a moderator in online forums, but did so many events, held parties, one of the head member in our Industry.

Around 4-7 hours a day

Well, the perfect answer doesn't exist. The main reason, I am applying to moderator is to reduce spam, unnecessary stuff(promoting), language (other than English). Every time, when ever I see some one promoting their own company or affiliate links I am reporting to admin or moderators. So many do personal messages regarding password, I am reporting to moderators. Instead of reporting every time, I need to take action on those people. I care for babiato, coz I earned, learned from BABIATO. I got good foreign friends too.

I am very active in Foodomaa's and QuickQR's threads, that's because I nulled them both while nobody else can.
Now I know that ALL nulled websites get their resources from babiato, cause my works spread all over the globe thanks to those nulled websites LOL!
I speak and write fluent english, that's because I lived in USA for a long period of time.
My post count might not be my strong point, because I don't talk much, I just resolve issues.
  • What Country are you from? Indonesia
  • What is your timezone in relation to GMT? +7
  • Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? No
  • How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 4-8 hours
  • Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? Besides the stuff I mentioned above? hmm.. I deliver what I promised and I have the skill for it! And also, I am an INTJ (most of you might not know what that means :LOL: )
Best Regards,

-Arrocy-

Last edited:
  1. What Country are you from? Russia
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? GMT +3
  3. Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? Yes, not only on forums but Discord server as well. Gaming industry.
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? Currently, about 3, when having lots of free time 5.
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? As I have knowledge in moderating and keeping things clean, and when needed, can be online for a long period of time.

1. What Country are you from? India
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? +5:30
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 10-15 Hours
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? I'd think I'd be a good mod for a few reasons. For starters, I'm a well-known member of the community. I try to be helpful as best as I can anytime I can. I'm also on the forum practically all day so I can always keep an eye on things and make sure things don't get too hectic. I feel pretty responsible for the job too.

1. What Country are you from? Philippines
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? GMT +8
  3. Have you ever Moderated on another forum before? No
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 8-15 hrs 😅
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? I believe I could be a good moderator because I have been a member of the forum since 2019. Though I wasn't active before, I have already observed other moderators on how they manage the forum. I am an active member now because I think I have something to offer to the Babiato community. I hope that you would consider me to be a part of the moderator team.

Hello! Good evening!

I am from Pakistan
timezone is GMT+5
Yes I have worked as moderator and admin at another forum before.
Most of the time , I mean mostly I spend all the day at babiato , almost 6 to 10 hours a days
I have experience to work as moderator or admin at forum website even like babiato website too. So I can handle and tackle this job very well and I have ability to handle matter at forum website between members at different matters.
Thank you :)

I don't want to be a moderator to help people here, current mods are so much mature to handle any situation and i am so much happy to be part of this community and so much thankful to all current moderators.

Choose whomever you want just be sure that he or she will understand the sentiments and respect every user whether they are well-known or new one.

My best wishes are always with all members of the community and i will never leave this for any reason.

Thank you.

1. What Country are you from? Venezuela
  2. What is your timezone in relation to GMT? GMT - 4
  4. How many hours a day do you spend on Babiato? 4- 5 hours
  5. Tell us why we should choose you as a Moderator? I can be a good moderator, I really like to share, I am very attentive, Babiato helps me a lot in my personal projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock