• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MODDROID WORDPRESS Premium Themes Free Download

I deleted the plugins but did not work. What should I do now
cPanel > File Manager > /public_html/wp-content/ > Rename 'Plugins' to 'Plugins Old' > Create New Folder Called Plugins > See if you can access Dashboard now

After that, move plugins into this new folder 1 by 1 to identify issue

EDIT: I replied before seeing your response. Seems your issue is with theme and not plugins.

I fixed the issue and now it's working fine. It's due to a higher version of PHP my website is using PHP version 8.0 that's why the theme not working. The theme dont support PHP 8.0 it's working fine with PHP 7.4. Thank you members of babiato for helping me.

Reactions: unicorn
Help me please. Do you know why the "5play" theme gives an error on the sitemap? I contacted Rankmath and they told me to speak to the developer. My posts lost a lot of rankings on google. I like the theme, but my visits have diminished anyway. everyone who uses this theme complains about seo. And really, next to moddroid, this 5play is nothing. moddroid is compatible with rankmath. I don't understand why 5 play is not yet

🙄? [USER = 140774] @Tioht [/ USER]

error.png

sorry.. i can't help you..
Thanks anyway I'll wait for updates

Bro, It's a PHP error ... You can manually edit any PHP file?

Bro, É um erro de PHP ... Você pode editar manualmente qualquer arquivo PHP?
This theme is not good, it has many errors. So I stopped using it.

Last edited:
Help me please. Do you know why the "5play" theme gives an error on the sitemap? I contacted Rankmath and they told me to speak to the developer. My posts lost a lot of rankings on google. I like the theme, but my visits have diminished anyway. everyone who uses this theme complains about seo. And really, next to moddroid, this 5play is nothing. moddroid is compatible with rankmath. I don't understand why 5 play is not yet

sorry.. i can't help you..

Hi,

I have tried to install this theme in my localhost and getting the following error,

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WP_Widget::__construct(), 0 passed in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 61 and at least 2 expected in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget.php:162 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget-factory.php(61): WP_Widget->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\widgets.php(115): WP_Widget_Factory->register('random_posts2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-content\themes\moddroid\libs\core\widget.php(127): register_widget('random_posts2') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-content\themes\moddroid\functions.php(42): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-settings.php(546): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-config.php(96): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-load.php(50): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-admin\customize.php(13): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #9 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget.php on line 162

@unicorn Could you please help?

Hi,

I have tried to install this theme in my localhost and getting the following error,

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WP_Widget::__construct(), 0 passed in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 61 and at least 2 expected in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget.php:162 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget-factory.php(61): WP_Widget->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\widgets.php(115): WP_Widget_Factory->register('random_posts2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-content\themes\moddroid\libs\core\widget.php(127): register_widget('random_posts2') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-content\themes\moddroid\functions.php(42): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-settings.php(546): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-config.php(96): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-load.php(50): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-admin\admin.php(34): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-admin\customize.php(13): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #9 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\moddroid\wp-includes\class-wp-widget.php on line 162

@unicorn Could you please help?

which php version u used?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock