• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mobimax - Auto Parts WordPress Theme + WooCommerce Shop

Mobimax - Auto Parts WordPress Theme + WooCommerce Shop v5.6

No permission to download

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
guguk submitted a new resource:

Mobimax - Auto Parts WordPress Theme + WooCommerce Shop - Download Mobimax - Auto Parts WordPress Theme + WooCommerce Shop Nulled Themeforest 23941859

mobimax-fea.jpg

Download Mobimax - Auto Parts WordPress Theme + WooCommerce Shop Nulled Themeforest 23941859

Mobimax
is a feature rich, complex yet easy to use Auto Parts WooCommerce WordPress Theme with super flexibility, amazing eye-catching animation, fully responsive and unique design, complete demo ready with 1-click & much more…

Read more about this resource...

@guguk do u have the sample csv file for:
1. create new makes, models, trims
2. create new product

??

The dificult part is know how the theme developer creates the hierarchy betwen makes, models, and trims

Thank you

@guguk do u have the sample csv file for:
1. create new makes, models, trims
2. create new product

??

The dificult part is know how the theme developer creates the hierarchy betwen makes, models, and trims

Thank you
Nope, i just purchased that theme for a client but they given up that template so i did not use too much that. But when you import any demo you could understand how it works.
I just remember that it created via Product Attributes.

P.S: Im uploading newest version..

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock