• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mobilekit - Bootstrap 5 Based HTML Template

Mobilekit - Bootstrap 5 Based HTML Template v2.9

No permission to download

AFFAN DARK

Banned User
Jan 7, 2020
Localhost
https
cloud dark submitted a new resource:

mobilekit - Bootstrap 5 Based HTML Template - html, mobilekit, Bootstrap, template

Bootstrap 5 Based PWA Ready Mobile UI Kit Template​

Mobilekit is a powerful mobile UI Kit template for any mobile websites and your pwa projects. Easy to use with components. Based on Bootstrap 5.

Start Building Now​

Get Mobilekit now and start to build your Mobile Website, App or Progressive Web App

PWA Ready​

Mobilekit is also a Progressive Web App. Add to your home screen and use it like an app.

App Style...​

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: neope and neldrew
Thanks to @vir0e5
already remind me about uploading the wrong file.
actually it's not the wrong file upload, but just the wrong file name. the contents in the zip file are the latest. i just bought it at themeforest

Attachments

• 1663897910455.png
    1663897910455.png
    364 KB · Views: 61
  • 1663898288527.png
    1663898288527.png
    435 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: vir0e5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock