• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mobile Native Social Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script

Mobile Native Social Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script v5.1.8

No permission to download
Screenshot_10.png
getting this error
error: An invalid request url was provided. The request must either be an absolute URL or BassAddress must be set.

any help with this please and thanks.

Version 4.0 client.Dll Method Update

This time client(string) to edit
client edit.png

2 . Remove the upper Highlighted Code To Solve Bottom Highlighted Errors

Line No 7 and 8 Error
client edit 2.png
Line No 88 error client edit 3.png

Line No 107 Error
client edit 4.png

And Remove B=5 for error Line no 18

Fully Working Tested And Shared
Enjoy Buddies :)
Does it works for wowonder Latest apps as well , anyone tested?

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Reactions: sibling and Babak
Does it works for wowonder Latest apps as well , anyone tested?
On Wowonder Combined 2.8.1 doesn't work, every time logs into the Wowonder server. On 4.0.1 Timeline i have 20 errors (styles.xml). I don't know why...

Attachments

• wowonderkurwamac4.1.png
    wowonderkurwamac4.1.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 40
  • wowonderkurwamac2.8.png
    wowonderkurwamac2.8.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
2.8.1 works but getting

error : your certificate is invalid contact support team before any further action

seems like it still checks for Des key
lets find a way to bypass their latest licensing system

On Wowonder Combined 2.8.1 doesn't work, every time logs into the Wowonder server. On 4.0.1 Timeline i have 20 errors (styles.xml). I don't know why...
for both, the combined and timeline even its not working, after testing out the DLL file i came to conclusion that the website url , server key fields are just dummy, they don't have any reference or usage now, so making change on them won't make any difference.

and for the timeline installation, clean solution once , alternatively try deleting bin and obj folder from the source code and compile again, if u still have issue after doing so, PM me. i'll help u out.

Reactions: theekg
Don't Worry Just Clean And Build The Solution Again And Stay Calm Sit Back And Watch Its like Fetching Some File And Having Trouble In Them After One Or Two Try It Disappears

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock