• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Do you use Elementor for WordPress: Yes or no? And why?

Do you use Elementor for WordPress?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most of the site i work with at the moment are built with Elementor. I've personally tested Divi, WP Bakery, and Elementor. And, by far WP Bakery is a crap, and Elementor comes on top in terms of light-weight and overall features :)

Personally I've used Avada for years. I tried Elementor and its fought me more than not. I wonder why its become so popular

I am usually building 2 to 3 wordpress sites at the same time and Elementor simply makes it much easier. It's the best page builder I have found so far and the other page builders are simply too restrictive or leave too much to writing custom css to obtain the result I want to get. And their support is awesome.

I am usually building 2 to 3 wordpress sites at the same time and Elementor simply makes it much easier. It's the best page builder I have found so far and the other page builders are simply too restrictive or leave too much to writing custom css to obtain the result I want to get. And their support is awesome.

Exactly!

Reactions: RuthlessAPKRebrands
For now Elementor, unless if I find a buider that can handle dynamic listing, ACF, and responsive designs effectively. I dont bother about searching for themes again, I just grab a template kit. Also limit plugin usage

Reactions: RuthlessAPKRebrands
Bloatware, and easy to inject XSS attacks because most of websites that use Elementor don't have a proper CSP policy

Easy to customise.
Compatible with all themes.

Although Original price is high!

Did more than 500 websites with elementor, in fact I hated Elementor and love Gutenberg.... but elementor is hell easy fun and quick, additional tools make it more flexible, all other is I can say time wasting stuff.

I would say use Gutenberg with generatepress, kandance and some more gutenberg enhancment plugins.

Reactions: Joselitio
Did more than 500 websites with elementor, in fact I hated Elementor and love Gutenberg.... but elementor is hell easy fun and quick, additional tools make it more flexible, all other is I can say time wasting stuff.

I would say use Gutenberg with generatepress, kandance and some more gutenberg enhancment plugins.
I have never met anybody who said they like Gutenberg. Hell yea

No, unless I have to (like buying a nice theme from Envato that comes with Elementor).
I'm a Divi guy! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock