• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mine Crypto On Your Smartphone

daeng_beleng

Jun 12, 2020
Mine Pi Cryptocurrency on your smartphone without draining the battery or utilizing data. Yes, it’s mainly developed for everyday people and their smartphone.

1*GcZRbZtlPoGnl5s4rQY5mQ.png

WHAT is Pi?
Pi is a new digital cryptocurrency that you can mine using your mobile phone. It was launched on so-called Pi day — March 14, 2019, i.e. 3.14.2019 and is developed by a team of Stanford graduates to provide general people greater access to cryptocurrency which is a work in progress right now and the Pi doesn’t have a value yet. So is it worth giving a chance? Let’s dive deep.

Mining any cryptocurrency is hard and this is the time when you can get started with mining Pi on your phone, which is currently worthless as similar to Bitcoin back in 2008 but we know, what happened in next few years.

You can start earning Pi cryptocurrency on your phone (Android/iOS) and join by following this link. You can join the network only using any invitation code as the circles need to be secured by trusted members of the network.
Let me tell you one important thing, Pi is the only cryptocurrency that can be mined on a smartphone without draining your battery or using up enormous data. Yes, you read it right.

WHY Invitation?
As this cryptocurrency is not listed on any exchange platforms yet and is in the development phase, you cannot buy it or exchange it from somewhere, but you need to be invited from one of the members of the network to be enabled to join the network that makes the global trust graph more secure. You can sign up using your contact or Facebook account only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joining under your referral link doesn't bring any benefits to joiner and you missed to specify that.

Thread closed, this is not an affiliate marketplace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock