• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor

MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor v7.1.0.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi @Babak @NullMaster,

As mentioned before that plugin could be updated if already nulled. I have tried that found it working good attaching the file below.

Please review this file, Since I have no knowledge of nulling. If its all good then update the thread otherwise I am sorry and delete the file.

Hope I am not violating any rules here. Thank you.

BTW How to add Spoiler thingy :)

Attachments

• microthemer Version 6.3.4.9n.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated MicroThemer - WordPress CSS Editor with a new update entry:

MicroThemer v6.3.4.9 Nulled

Download MicroThemer v6.3.4.9 - WordPress CSS Editor Nulled Free
= v6.3.4.9 (December 17th, 2020) = Thanks To @wzafar

# Bugs fixed
* Intermittent error where 'WordPress Site loading' message lingers, and page could not be interacted with. This affected certain sites and certain browsers more than others, but was related to the WordPress 5.6 conflict.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If it is anything like that last nulled version, all you have to do is put in any email (read: bogus) and it should take. Try that.

I downloaded v6.3.4.9 Nulled and just like above there is an "Unlock" and "Buy" buttons. If I add any email, the two buttons don't change. Are they supposed to change to Unlocked or what's supposed to happen?

My understanding is that with Microthemer, it automatically saves changes but my CSS changes aren't being applied.

I have WPRocket and Fast Velocity Minify. Do I need to turn them off to edit or ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock