• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Microjob Engine - Fiverr Clone Wordpress Theme Version 1.3.9

K2000

Babiato Lover
Nov 18, 2019
Canada
Hello
Here is my first post here I see that this theme was requested a couple of times here on the forum.
You won't need any key to activate the theme but I don't have the extensions.

Here is the whole package with the extensions and PSD Files:

MEGA LINK

Thanks

I unzipped and checked every file
Here you go the virus total:

The 3 Attachments are the MicrojobEngine Theme 1.3.9, Extensions and the Child theme

Attachments

• microjobengine-1.3.9.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 179
  • microjobengine-extensions.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
  • microjobengine-child.zip
    337.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Block the notifications and use CTRL + W to close the pages with ads. Anyway, these ads are from zippyshare not from me.

The link have a lot of ads, I can't download @Babak

I have updated the thread with a new version 1.3.9 and a MEGA link with the whole package with PSD files. I installed the theme and it works.

I hope this helps.

I don't know just why I'm unavailable to create a thread. I wanted to share WordFence premium plugin (Updatable version) but I can't.

I have updated the thread with a new version 1.3.9 and a MEGA link with the whole package with PSD files. I installed the theme and it works.

I hope this helps.

I don't know just why I'm unavailable to create a thread. I wanted to share WordFence premium plugin (Updatable version) but I can't.
thank you, it is entrepreneur version ?

thank you, it is entrepreneur version ?
I think the theme itself is the same only the extensions are making it pro or plus package. Here are 6 extensions included:
  • MjE Job Verification
  • MjE Bookmark
  • MjE Stripe
  • MjE Discount
  • MjE Featured mJobs
  • MjE Withdrawal​
The ones that are not included are:
  • MjE Recruit
  • MjE Paystack
  • MjE Authorize.Net
  • MjE Extra Fees
I'll keep looking for the missing ones.

Reactions: tha_ar
hi bro, it
I think the theme itself is the same only the extensions are making it pro or plus package. Here are 6 extensions included:
  • MjE Job Verification
  • MjE Bookmark
  • MjE Stripe
  • MjE Discount
  • MjE Featured mJobs
  • MjE Withdrawal​
  • MjE Recruit
  • MjE Paystack
  • MjE Authorize.Net
  • MjE Extra Fees
this for wordpress?

• MjE Job Verification
  • MjE Bookmark
  • MjE Stripe
  • MjE Discount
  • MjE Featured mJobs
  • MjE Withdrawal​
  • MjE Recruit
  • MjE Paystack
  • MjE Authorize.Net
  • MjE Extra Fees
I see now, thank you so much

Reactions: Obibini Raz
Hello
Here is my first post here I see that this theme was requested a couple of times here on the forum.
You won't need any key to activate the theme but I don't have the extensions.

Here is the whole package with the extensions and PSD Files:

MEGA LINK

Thanks

I unzipped and checked every file
Here you go the virus total:

The 3 Attachments are the MicrojobEngine Theme 1.3.9, Extensions and the Child theme
Thanks for this bro, you said MJE Withdrawals is included, it's not there in the extensions zip, please do you have it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock