• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template

Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v8.2.3

No permission to download
hi guys. i want to know that how can i install metronic 8 with laravell on centos 7 ?
i install centos 7 build 1908 with php , mysql and apache. thanks for your helping
Hello @hamedcs

1. Install Laravel via composer into web root folder
2. Copy CSS and JS into public folder
3. Create view with Metronic HTML source code
4. Call view from route and controller

Best regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: hamedcs
As I said before, great job of you guys keeping the template updated here for us. Thank you very much!

Just released version 8.1.0

Can you update? Thanks again

Reactions: TKS
  • Love
Reactions: nickstyle
When you select Server Ro 10Gbps and want to download metronic_v8.1.0_full.zip, it will ask for username and password.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadrabbits
Reactions: This2ShallPass
Hi, the latest version, 8.1.0, has some missing files. I downloaded HTML demo5, which has some missing files linked to the dashboard. Like the devs Metronics dashboard, it doesn't have ask.html, question.html, search.html, and tag.html files, while the previous one, v8.0.38, has all these files. I came across these, and I don't know precisely if some other files are missing or not. Can you please check it? Thanks a lot <3

Here is the full file name: metronic_v8.1.0_html_demo5.zip

1657296188777.png

Last edited:
Hi, the latest version, 8.1.0, has some missing files. I downloaded HTML demo5, which has some missing files linked to the dashboard. Like the devs Metronics dashboard, it doesn't have ask.html, question.html, search.html, and tag.html files, while the previous one, v8.0.38, has all these files. I came across these, and I don't know precisely if some other files are missing or not. Can you please check it? Thanks a lot <3

Here is the full file name: metronic_v8.1.0_html_demo5.zip

1657296188777.png
This isnt error from TKS. The new release have too many bugs/missed files. I have a lot of bugs with demo1. Wait a update from the dev.

Reactions: zaan_ali and TKS
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock