• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Method] WINDSCRIBE FOR 1 YEAR

devil38

Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys! Today I'm sharing from my side to this community

FOLLOW THE STEPS

1) Link ~

1621124092713.png

2) Click "I don't use facebook"

1621124181911.png

3) Then fill any random details
4) Then tap give it to me

1621124274814.png

5) Then tap windscribe VPN download then copy voucher code and claim windscribe signup page

1621125465875.png

Note - Mail confirmation mandatory for this❗
Boom you got a 20 GB limit 🔥
This is an unlimited-device 1-year 20GB-per-month license

(Note: This will work only for a limited time)

I've 50GB monthly, lifetime free account. Quota will reset every month. (current voucher only 20GB)

i _
Yes, me too, I joined like 4 years ago and they were doing 50GB LTD ( if you had the right voucher code ) Every month they top me back off. I have another full-service VPN LTD (Ivacy,) but I can vouch for Windscribe. It's probably one of the easiest to install and use VPN's out there.

Reactions: devil38
It means the server's IPs should like 'spam'?
Correct free here means :
you will use free server with all other free users.
It does not means you get access to their servers for paid users.
Tldr;
All free VPN have separate servers for free users which are spammed to death.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock