• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Method] How to get any original wordpress template for free?

ouedkniss

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Banned User
Oct 25, 2020
USA
This Method I do it many times to get any original wordpress template for free

1- Go to original Developer Demo website & copy the demo URL
2- go to ThemesInfo> WP Detector> & Past The URL & Click DETECT
you will see all the Theme Infos

000.PNG

Click Show More which near Theme Name

you will see many websites use this theme

Now go to any website from them, click inspect & find the theme name in codes

now go one buy for all web site & add this code "/wp-content/themes/<theme name>.zip
for examle

Theme Name "heakeen"

add it like this
example.com/wp-content/themes/heakeen.zip

Reactions: 3nails1cross
Lol.
It only works on website of amateur who not protect the wp-content folder from public.
And the .zip file only available if they uploaded & extracted manually, if they upload & install from WP Dashboard, nothing there for you get.
Last, how you know that file is original, it can be old version, nulled version malware file bonus for you?

• Love
Reactions: itsameen and Nabeel
Lol.
It only works on website of amateur who not protect the wp-content folder from public.
And the .zip file only available if they uploaded & extracted manually, if they upload & install from WP Dashboard, nothing there for you get.
Last, how you know that file is original, it can be old version, nulled version malware file bonus for you?
yes you are right... may be it is nulled and not original .. I think you are little genius :D

Reactions: Groot
yes you are right... may be it is nulled and not original .. I think you are little genius :D
If luckily, it is original & latest version, it almost useless because most of good premium themes today need license key to use full premium features or you need nulled version.
This trick outdated & should bring more sh.it to our almost full sh.it life

If luckily, it is original & latest version, it almost useless because most of good premium themes today need license key to use full premium features or you need nulled version.
This trick outdated & should bring more sh.it to our almost full sh.it life
For me
I search in many websites & choose the latest one,
Than i Null it my self 😀

Reactions: Groot
For me
I search in many websites & choose the latest one,
Than i Null it my self 😀
Yep. You are super lucky one.
For others, if you don't know how WP works, don't waste your time, you can't get anything from good websites by this trick.

It is very hard to guess the name of the zip file. I think it will very rarely same as theme name. If anyone has tried it and succeeded, can you share it here?

It is very hard to guess the name of the zip file. I think it will very rarely same as theme name. If anyone has tried it and succeeded, can you share it here?
yeah i use this & got many rare themes
with latest updates

Ex: 20 themes from zhaket
bakala, newkala, irankala, dinakala, azinefile, mgafile,gigafile .......

Lol.
Yes, you are right... mostly wp developer use nulled versions of themes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock