• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Meta text on my homepage?

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
Hi everyone.

Hope you are doing well.

On my blog suddenly i notice i have a Youtube video URL (not my own) + my site description showing up in the bottom of my home page...

I did not add this myself, and when i am looking in "edit page" mode, i cannot see anything is wrong. Everything is looking normal.

Can one of you please take a look, and let me know if you have any idea what causing this, as it does not look very nice, and I want it gone.

Is it from schema plugin, or something..
Can i remove it without deleting schema?

Its just above the footer area and it is my meta description + a Youtube video.

My site is CoffeeSamurai.Com

Thanks alot 🙂

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Hope you are doing well.

On my blog suddenly i notice i have a Youtube video URL (not my own) + my site description showing up in the bottom of my home page...

I did not add this myself, and when i am looking in "edit page" mode, i cannot see anything is wrong. Everything is looking normal.

Can one of you please take a look, and let me know if you have any idea what causing this, as it does not look very nice, and I want it gone.

Thanks alot 🙂
If you are talking about this then maybe you can try to figure it out in the footer or main body file.

1615364460788.png

Hi everyone.

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks alot 🙂
What's the link of your website? ?

If you are talking about this then maybe you can try to figure it out in the footer or main body file.

1615364460788.png
I have tried, but i am not very good about this, and cannot see anything that looks strange.
Was hoping someone here might have seen this issue before.

The code exist on

<div id="rank-math-rich-snippet-wrapper"> <h5 class="rank-math-title">Home - Coffee Samurai. Your Go-To site for anything Coffee</h5> <div class="rank-math-review-data"> <p>Coffee Samurai is the best coffee blog online! We write about everything coffee, coffee reviews, and more on our blog. CoffeeSamurai.com.</p> JRDWn_4M7MQ%3Ffeature%3Doembed%26start%26end%26wmode%3Dopaque%26loop%3D0%26controls%3D1%26mute%3D0%26rel%3D0%26modestbranding%3D0 </div> </div>

Go to elementor and check whether you have added any "Snippet Wrapper" or you can go to wordpress and manually edit the code and remove it from that place.. :)

Oops, the website is now completely gone with a fatal error message. But my guess is (combining the code I see above with what I see now on your website) it's the SEO by RankMath plug-in, which by the way is a highly overrated SEO solution.

EDIT: Ah, I see, I suppose you're working on it now as it's back but with a lot of javascript errors. Still, I think it's RankMath.

Last edited:
Oops, the website is now completely gone with a fatal error message. But my guess is (combining the code I see above with what I see now on your website) it's the SEO by RankMath plug-in, which by the way is a highly overrated SEO solution.

EDIT: Ah, I see, I suppose you're working on it now as it's back but with a lot of javascript errors. Still, I think it's RankMath.

My site turns out to be hacked, and my hosting Voxvm (my host, and know from this forum) is not doing anything to help the situational all.
So now just trying to pay random fiverr`s to fix the problem. :cry:

My site turns out to be hacked, and my hosting Voxvm (my host, and know from this forum) is not doing anything to help the situational all.
So now just trying to pay random fiverr`s to fix the problem. :cry:
Did you have ThePlus Addons for Elementor installed?

Did you have ThePlus Addons for Elementor installed?

HI :)
How are you?
Yes, I had the plus plugin installed.
Voxvm is not helping at all.
I heard that there was virus so i updated the plugin with the patch but to late.
Now cannot login, voxvm refused to help "not offer support for application".

HI :)
How are you?
Yes, I had the plus plugin installed.
Voxvm is not helping at all.
I heard that there was virus so i updated the plugin with the patch but to late.
I'm not too bad thanks, you?

The Plus had a major security breach a couple of days ago that led to all sites using it being hacked.

@tuton012 or @slvrsteele might be able to get everything cleaned up for you rather than a random on Fiverr.

Reactions: Tuton
I'm better now, since you give me some names.
Kenny also tried to help, but give up after a few hours.
I try contact them.
Thanks a lot.

I'm better now, since you give me some names.
Kenny also tried to help, but give up after a few hours.
I try contact them.
Thanks a lot.
Good luck :)

This was a really nasty one that affected a lot of people. Thankfully I only had it active on some of my local sites so wasn't affected.

Say hi to Kenny for me btw.

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
I'm on it. Something totally weird with this hosting service: all databases dissolved in thin air. Just like all the logs. It looks like the host was started to be used few hours ago.
thats not good 🤦‍♂️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock