• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED PERMANENTLY

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com

Meta Box
All premium extensions

Meta box.jpg

Special
$3.50 for 1 site (domain) only

Genuine Licence

Free Updates

1 Active Website

Payment will be via PayPal.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.
I only install the plugin.
You can change settings at your own risk.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).
Please backup your site before I install this.

You will not have access to plugin vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

Please ask questions beforehand.
I got the right to refuse any site or member.
No illegal sites or nulled sites or sites with nulled copies on them.
All sites must have SSL installed and must be on PHP 7.4
Please do a backup of your site beforehand.

PM me to order.

Licenses and updates.

All plugins, themes, and builders come with genuine licenses installed.
All licenses are valid for the time the product exists or the developer exists.
All licenses and updates depend on that.

Anyone that miss use the product or license key will be blocked on the developer site. I can see each activation on my product account page.
Please don't share the license key if you find it on your site.

Installation is for 1 domain only. Must pay for each domain.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Meta Box lets you craft custom fields, post types, settings pages, front-end forms, and even Gutenberg blocks with ease.
Meta Box supports an impressive number of field types like text, image, Google Maps, custom HTML, and more, with a drag-and-drop interface for intuitive customization.
You’ll also be able to visually configure the fields to get them looking exactly how you like.

Use the drag-and-drop UI to quickly create custom fields, settings pages, forms, and more!
You won’t need to deal with confusing clusters of fields, either.
Meta Box lets you put fields in repeatable and collapsible groups, plus add conditional logic to show or hide fields when a value is changed. (“Is Top Gun overrated, and why not?”)
Use columns or tabs to condense your information into a more attractive package—adding help information is super easy with tooltips, which users can see when they hover over a field.
All data is intuitively organized and stored to keep your user database lean and effective.

Group fields and add conditional logic to make sure everything is condensed and efficient.

You’ll have a field day with this: Meta Box gives you the flexibility to make forms on the frontend, too.
You can craft contact forms, post submissions, or profile editing forms with only a quick shortcode insert wherever you’d like it displayed.

Plus, you can show the custom fields’ values on the frontend of your site without touching any of the theme’s files, too.

Create settings pages for any plugin or theme, then add them to the customizer, admin dashboard, or both!
Take what you need and leave the rest for later with Meta Box’s bonus extensions.
The core plugin will cover your basic needs, and you can enable other features in the extensions with a single click.
For the more technically minded, Meta Box also offers comprehensive documentation for developers to customize or extend the plugin how they want.

It’s all right there for you in one easy-to-use package.

And Much more.

metabox.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CyberDream and blow
And another sales thread approved @izakvdm :)

Reactions: promowp
Meta Box

Meta box.jpg

$7 for 1 site (domain) only

Genuine Licence

Lifetime Free Updates

1 Active Website

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.
I only install the plugin.
You can change settings at your own risk.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).
Please backup your site before I install this.

You will not have access to plugin vendors support channels

Refund Policy: Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the theme on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

I am ONLY available between 16:00 and 20:00 GMT

Please don't ask for the activation keys.
The key must be activated by me and on my account.

Meta Box lets you craft custom fields, post types, settings pages, front-end forms, and even Gutenberg blocks with ease.
Meta Box supports an impressive number of field types like text, image, Google Maps, custom HTML, and more, with a drag-and-drop interface for intuitive customization.
You’ll also be able to visually configure the fields to get them looking exactly how you like.

Use the drag-and-drop UI to quickly create custom fields, settings pages, forms, and more!
You won’t need to deal with confusing clusters of fields, either.
Meta Box lets you put fields in repeatable and collapsible groups, plus add conditional logic to show or hide fields when a value is changed. (“Is Top Gun overrated, and why not?”)
Use columns or tabs to condense your information into a more attractive package—adding help information is super easy with tooltips, which users can see when they hover over a field.
All data is intuitively organized and stored to keep your user database lean and effective.

Group fields and add conditional logic to make sure everything is condensed and efficient.

You’ll have a field day with this: Meta Box gives you the flexibility to make forms on the frontend, too.
You can craft contact forms, post submissions, or profile editing forms with only a quick shortcode insert wherever you’d like it displayed.

Plus, you can show the custom fields’ values on the frontend of your site without touching any of the theme’s files, too.

Create settings pages for any plugin or theme, then add them to the customizer, admin dashboard, or both!
Take what you need and leave the rest for later with Meta Box’s bonus extensions.
The core plugin will cover your basic needs, and you can enable other features in the extensions with a single click.
For the more technically minded, Meta Box also offers comprehensive documentation for developers to customize or extend the plugin how they want.

It’s all right there for you in one easy-to-use package.

And Much more.
Thank you bro!

Properly installed and fully functional. Super communication and unique kindness!

The plugin works fine and it is a lifetime license!

Thanks again bro! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock