• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress

MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress v1.11.28

No permission to download
Babak updated MemberPress - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

MemberPress v1.9.9 + Addons

Download MemberPress v1.9.9 - All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
1.9.9 – 2021-01-05 - Thanks To @TassieNZ
Bugfix release

Changed

• DE VAT rate back to 19%
Fixed
  • VAT display if currency has comma separator
  • Remove (price includes tax) if membership is free
  • Javascript error with date picker on older WP versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Babak,
Memberpress plugin and addons seems useless, as it is not allowing to add a payment method without having a Memberpress Account/license.

Please guide. I have also added Woocoomerce integration but it doesn't work. When I connect Stripe it bring to the Memberpress website to authorize from there.

Please check this issue.

Thanks

Reactions: srpadillaa
Hi @Babak,
Memberpress plugin and addons seems useless, as it is not allowing to add a payment method without having a Memberpress Account/license.

Please guide. I have also added Woocoomerce integration but it doesn't work. When I connect Stripe it bring to the Memberpress website to authorize from there.

Please check this issue.

Thanks
@NullMaster Please look into this.

Hi @Babak,

Please check this issue.

Thanks

Working fine for me, I have this on a production site with active memberbase, got lotta people paying every week without issues.

MemberPress Courses v1.0.22
MemberPress PDF Invoice v1.1.0
MemberPress BuddyPress v1.1.10

Attachments

• memberpress-pdf-invoice.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
  • memberpress-courses.zip
    300.9 KB · Views: 28
  • memberpress-buddypress.zip
    10 KB · Views: 23
Dont worry about licence key in 1.9.9

Licence key is just for updates, not activation.

If you want annoying Wordpress notification:

"MemberPress doesn't have a valid license key installed. Go to the MemberPress settings page to activate your license or go to memberpress.com to get one. "

Change this code:

Go to file...
\memberpress\app\controllers\MeprUpdateCtrl.php

Find:

add_action('admin_notices', 'MeprUpdateCtrl::activation_warning');

Replace with:

//add_action('admin_notices', 'MeprUpdateCtrl::activation_warning');

;)

Update: same applies to 1.9.10

Last edited:
Dont worry about licence key in 1.9.9

Licence key is just for updates of the script,

If you want annoying Wordpress notification warning message asking to activate key to disappear change this code...

Go to file...

Find

Change to

;)
thanks, now i can get rid of the annoying warning so other admins don't know this is nulled lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock