• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MemberMouse - Enterprise Level Membership Platform For WordPress

MemberMouse - Enterprise Level Membership Platform For WordPress v2.3.3

No permission to download

RealHacker

Trusted Uploader
Dec 30, 2018
buypremiumstuff.com
TumharaBaap1995 submitted a new resource:

MemberMouse v.2.3.3-100 - MemberMouse is an easy to use WordPress membership plugin.

NOTE:
Plugin is not nulled (didn't have much time if anyone wants to null it contact me i will share access to real account with which you can probably null the plugin)

MemberMouse is an easy to use WordPress membership plugin that allows you to accept payments, manage customers, deliver premium content, etc

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: patrocle and Babak
If someone wants to null it i can share premium account of MemberMouse service so it can help you in nulling. And If not done, i will null it after 4-5 days once i get free with some urgent work.

Can you share a license or private account please? Privately would be the best option. I need to check some callbacks.

The one shared by @slvrsteele above, not working for you ?
Doesn't work... :(

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MM_MembershipLevel' not found in /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php:440 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php(61): MM_Install->insertMMDefaultData() #1 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/index.php(1098): MM_Install->activate() #2 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): MemberMouse->install() #3 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php on line 440

Doesn't work... :(

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MM_MembershipLevel' not found in /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php:440 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php(61): MM_Install->insertMMDefaultData() #1 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/index.php(1098): MM_Install->activate() #2 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): MemberMouse->install() #3 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/XXXXX/lms-project_XXXXX/wp-content/plugins/membermouse/lib/class.install.php on line 440
Code:
$install_sql = "INSERT INTO ".MM_TABLE_MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS." SET " .
                         "    name = 'Free Membership'," .
                         "    is_free='1'," .
                         "    is_default='1'," .
                         "    status='1'," .
                         "    description='Default Free Membership'," .
                         "    email_subject='%s'," .
                         "    email_body='%s'," .
                         "    email_from_id='%d'" .
                         "";

$wpdb->query($wpdb->prepare($install_sql, MM_MembershipLevel::$DFLT_EMAIL_SUBJECT, MM_MembershipLevel::$DFLT_EMAIL_BODY, $emailId));

problem sql insert.

Reactions: katalk
Code:
$install_sql = "INSERT INTO ".MM_TABLE_MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS." SET " .
                         "    name = 'Free Membership'," .
                         "    is_free='1'," .
                         "    is_default='1'," .
                         "    status='1'," .
                         "    description='Default Free Membership'," .
                         "    email_subject='%s'," .
                         "    email_body='%s'," .
                         "    email_from_id='%d'" .
                         "";

$wpdb->query($wpdb->prepare($install_sql, MM_MembershipLevel::$DFLT_EMAIL_SUBJECT, MM_MembershipLevel::$DFLT_EMAIL_BODY, $emailId));

problem sql insert.
Can you explain your solution? This plugin does results in fatal error as mentioned:

This site is not authorized to use the MemberMouse plugin
In order to use the MemberMouse plugin you need to register your site with membermouse.com.

Did anyone get this to work? I tried the SQL insert code that @NullMaster supplied but that didn't work either.

This would be an awesome resource if we could get it to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock