• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20 V3.2

No permission to download

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
jonas615 submitted a new resource:

MeetsLite Ewallet Banking & Crypto with P2P Exchange, Debit Cards, Payment gateway (US Version) - CodeCanyon 29555122

MeetsLite Neobank, Debit Cards, Wallet, Airtime top-up and mobile money, Accounting, Payment Gateway, Merchant Services, Business Meetings​

US Business Features

• What can you do with our US Version of the script and how do you make money?
  • With our script, you can run a Neobank of your own in the region of your operations. You can have Personal and Business Accounts. Additional features of Crypto Wallets, P2P crypto trading, Buying with RAMP Network...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: fmchawki and Babak
What do you mean by wrong link mate?
I already downloaded and all files are here.
Checkout the Greenbox text. You already downloaded the file and thats why the green box is appearing.
Okay bro, I did not open the files. Saw Video conferencing and thought it was different sript. Thanks.

Reactions: jonas615
Make sure you have updated both of production-config AND config files then update firebase details.

Whenever a user signs in, after authenticating mobile number and the system says "verified" instead of showing the user's dashboard, it automatically sign out the user. When I check from the backend I see the authenticated number not there on the user profile. How can this be resolved. Please help

@jonas615 please update the August 26 2022 version

More features has been added, supported more countries
thanks mate🙏

Please can any one help me how I can install this script

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-09-21 110729.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2022-09-21 110729.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock