• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Tickera Wordpress Plugin + addon [Freemius]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmayyem

Nov 11, 2018
Hello, All @bobsmith , @NullMaster , @TassieNZ , @Bedo , @Morehere

Could you please participate and help on nulling the Tickera Plugin in in order also to make the mobile app scan ticket work ?

this is the official mobile app link if you would test the connection

Android:
ios:
and this is where we can generate the API key from Plugin Setting

1661361880162.png

I try to remove specific code that related to freemius in order to make the menu appear , but still other setting page and fonctions
need the valid license to make it work correctly , sush as the Template / Barcode / Checkera Premium addon / and the Mobile App Ticket Checkin
I think the file related for the mobile app license key validation is the file
Code:
tickera\includes\classes\class.checkin_api.php

And those are the plugin used for now

Any way could you please help to make it work

Attachments

• bridge-for-woocommerce-v1.3.2.zip
    47.5 KB · Views: 59
  • checkinera-premium-1.3.4.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • tickera-3.4.9.2.zip
    10 MB · Views: 62
tickera nulled version

Sans titre.png

Sans titre.png

Attachments

• tickera.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 161
  • checkinera-premium.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Reactions: zmayyem
Hi @Bedo , thanks for your help, but the mobile application for qr code scan still not working ,
It return a message "license not valid"

Could you please check this error ??
I think if you try to take a look at the file :
\includes\classes\class.checkin_api.php
mabe it can help

Screenshot_20220825-090806~2.png

Hi @Bedo , thanks for your help, but the mobile application for qr code scan still not working ,
It return a message "license not valid"

Could you please check this error ??
I think if you try to take a look at the file :
\includes\classes\class.checkin_api.php
mabe it can help

Screenshot_20220825-090806~2.png
You will probably find that @Bedo has done exactly as you asked for the WordPress plugin versions and that is all we can do here.

Your supplied pic, that is on the mobile app itself and therefore probably something that needs changing in the mobile app itself.

Only way to know would be to get the full Checkinera Mobile App Source Code that you can request if you do actually have premium, so you can customise it for example.

Reactions: zmayyem
You will probably find that @Bedo has done exactly as you asked for the WordPress plugin versions and that is all we can do here.

Your supplied pic, that is on the mobile app itself and therefore probably something that needs changing in the mobile app itself.

Only way to know would be to get the full Checkinera Mobile App Source Code that you can request if you do actually have premium, so you can customise it for example.

The checkinera plugin not work as well , it has the same function like the mobile app , but it didn't work , could you please take a look at it ??

@Bedo , I see that you commented the code which is responsible for User API Login
function api_check_credentials (line 285)

Please, @bobsmith , or @Bedo can you try to look at checkira-premium addon again ??

1661423721200.png

@Bedo , is there any update please?
Could you check again the checkira-premium plugin?? I try serval Time but it did not work !!

The checkinera plugin not work as well , it has the same function like the mobile app , but it didn't work , could you please take a look at it ??

@Bedo , I see that you commented the code which is responsible for User API Login
function api_check_credentials (line 285)

Please, @bobsmith , or @Bedo can you try to look at checkira-premium addon again ??

1661423721200.png
Done.
Please check.
1661925272056.png

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• checkinera-premium-nulled-by-Morehere.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock