• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme

MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme v14.3

No permission to download

DILDC

Sep 24, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme - Download Free MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 4718613

MediCenter.jpg
Download Free MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 4718613
Dedicated to medical and health care institutions, clinics and hospitals, doctors and everyone else involved in health services, Medicenter is the most popular and #1 selling medical WordPress Theme. For the effortless crafting of feature-rich medical industry websites. From dentistry and psychiatric practices to veterinarians, Medicenter has you...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Babak

Thanks ive been after this one for ages, but i cant get the widgets to load i get the error below
Widgets data file not found! Please upload widgets data file manually.

Then when i try doing it manually with Widget Settings Importer/Exporter like it says in the documentation/index.html i get the error below
Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

Do you have a fix for this please
Thanks

Hi Babak

Thanks ive been after this one for ages, but i cant get the widgets to load i get the error below
Widgets data file not found! Please upload widgets data file manually.

Then when i try doing it manually with Widget Settings Importer/Exporter like it says in the documentation/index.html i get the error below
Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

Do you have a fix for this please
Thanks
Fix is easy at least temporarily you can do this
Code:
Add the following code in your wp-config.php file

define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Babak updated MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MediCenter Theme v13.3

Download MediCenter v13.3 - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme Nulled Free
02.02.2022 – v13.3

• WPBakery Page Builder update (to version 6.8).
  • Revolution Slider update (to version 6.5.15).
  • Minor code fixes.
style.css
admin/js/theme_admin_widgets.js
js/main.js
plugins/js_composer.zip
plugins/revslider.zip
shortcodes/cart_icon.php
shortcodes/single-post.php
style/responsive.css
widgets/widget-departments.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

I purchased this theme and can upload every new version here.

MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme v13.4 Untouched

MediCenter - Health Medical Clinic WordPress Theme v13.8 Untouched

View hidden content is available for registered users!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock