Median UI V1.6 FREE WITH AMP AND ADDITIONAL CODES

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

hypeguru

Banned User
Sep 12, 2021
Hi,
I am CRANGSTEN a blogger web designer.
I had got the new Median UI V1.6 AMP AND NON-AMP VERSION.
So today I will be giving you their g-drive link directly.
If you have any questions then you are free to ask.
Below are the links:-
。◕‿◕。
MEDIAN UI V1.6 NON-AMP-->

MEDIAN UI V1.6 AMP-->

Additional Codes For Median UI V1.6:-

Product Page-->

Contact Us Page-->

Sitemap Page-->

Tabs Post-->

Split Post-->

Please Consider a like if you really got the theme for free and yes if any problem in downloading and installing then no problem in doing conversation and i will help for sure.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Thanks
Babiato New Nuller✌️

hypeguru

Banned User
Sep 12, 2021
New thread for V1.5?
Anyone need it then reply and i will make.
I have all version from v1.1 to V1.6
With fletro v6.1
I need imagzv1.25