• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

May someone help me?

Ghost One

Dec 27, 2020
Need answers on how to go about applying for an account subscription refund. My account has been inactive for over 4-5 months.
I honestly forgot about it because I'm trying to get my main business back up and running due to being severely impacted by the lock down.

I can't find on the site anywhere on how to contact customer service to shut down my account and request a subscription refund.
I was paid 399$!
I want to delete my account and refund my subscription cause I don't use Shopify and my profile isn't complete already.

Please Help.

Need answers on how to go about applying for an account subscription refund. My account has been inactive for over 4-5 months.
I honestly forgot about it because I'm trying to get my main business back up and running due to being severely impacted by the lock down.

I can't find on the site anywhere on how to contact customer service to shut down my account and request a subscription refund.
I was paid 399$!
I want to delete my account and refund my subscription cause I don't use Shopify and my profile isn't complete already.

Please Help.
Contact Shopify's customer support directly. They will be able to assist you with the account deletion and refund process. Since your request is not directly related to your blogging or money-making interests, I recommend reaching out to Shopify's support team for assistance.

To contact Shopify's customer support for assistance with account deletion and refund requests, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the Shopify website: Go to the Shopify website at https://www.shopify.com/.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom: Navigate to the bottom of the page, and you'll find a section called "Support."
  3. Click on "Contact" or "Contact Shopify Support": Click on the "Contact" link or the "Contact Shopify Support" button to access their support options.
  4. Choose a support method: You'll typically have options to contact them via email, live chat, or phone. Choose the method that you prefer or that is most convenient for you.
  5. Explain your request: When you get in touch with their support team, explain that you want to delete your account and request a refund for your subscription. Provide any necessary details they may require to assist you effectively.

Contact Shopify's customer support directly. They will be able to assist you with the account deletion and refund process. Since your request is not directly related to your blogging or money-making interests, I recommend reaching out to Shopify's support team for assistance.

To contact Shopify's customer support for assistance with account deletion and refund requests, you can follow these steps:

1. Visit the Shopify website: Go to the Shopify website at https://www.shopify.com/.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom: Navigate to the bottom of the page, and you'll find a section called "Support."
  3. Click on "Contact" or "Contact Shopify Support": Click on the "Contact" link or the "Contact Shopify Support" button to access their support options.
  4. Choose a support method: You'll typically have options to contact them via email, live chat, or phone. Choose the method that you prefer or that is most convenient for you.
  5. Explain your request: When you get in touch with their support team, explain that you want to delete your account and request a refund for your subscription. Provide any necessary details they may require to assist you effectively.
Check out this link too, https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-deactivate-store

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock