• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Velzon - Admin & Dashboard Template

so here my story:
this morning i woke up and decide to buy virtual Visa Card to pay legitimately for Velzon, i did everything right and they gave me the download link. then i decided to buy 3 other themes such as fuse React and etc .. this time after successfully transaction they locked my account out, i reach to them via contact support and they said:
"Regrettably, after further review, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account."
so yeah my 22$ has GONE. envato is scam and fraud.
F Them All
but don't worry, i downloaded 1.5.0 version and i put it here for u all to download it.
Sorry Velzon Developers, envato team is scam, they stole user's money and lock their accounts

Provide proof of purchase and resource can be uploaded in your own thread

Anyone have this one?

Reactions: crashyroot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandyUndefined09
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock