• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform

Max Profit - Online Multipurpose Investment Platform v6.0 Nulled

No permission to download
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
DirectoryIndex index.php # <--- This line

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]

# Handle Authorization Header
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
</IfModule>
Dir friend , listen to me
All files are uploaded normally . But the home page of the site is not work , only 403

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Try this

Just installed the script according to the video on Youtube - all went well to the registration screen and email screen but got a 500 Server Error after. Any Idea? Wher to look what to do? Sent them a support ticket anyway but hopefully, someone here can help. Thanks guys

Reactions: wandii
Just installed the script according to the video on Youtube - all went well to the registration screen and email screen but got a 500 Server Error after. Any Idea? Wher to look what to do? Sent them a support ticket anyway but hopefully, someone here can help. Thanks guys
please if you're to fix can you reply to this i'm also facing the same thing

Reactions: Gardathsil
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

</IfModule>

Try this
please do you know the super admin login?

Reactions: Ire0
Actually was an easy fix. I used the htaccess file provided in the upload file but most importantly I have downgraded the PHP version to 7.3 from the version ( in cPanel you can do that). Still is a bit awkward to set up this website. I will post more updates as I go through setting it up. Attached is my current htaccess file

Attachments

• htaccess.txt
    506 bytes · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: juxhin20 and wandii
Actually was an easy fix. I used the htaccess file provided in the upload file but most importantly I have downgraded the PHP version to 7.3 from the version ( in cPanel you can do that). Still is a bit awkward to set up this website. I will post more updates as I go through setting it up. Attached is my current htaccess file
Please i have carefully read through all your suggestions, Now i am getting a blank page please i need help.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

</IfModule>

Try this
Please i have carefully read through all your suggestions, Now i am getting a blank page please i need help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock