• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Max Mega Menu Pro

Max Mega Menu Pro v2.3.1.1

No permission to download
UglyKidJoe updated Max Mega Menu Pro with a new update entry:

Max Mega Menu Pro v2.2.1

== Changelog ==

= 2.2.1 =

* Improvement: Add body classes when menu is stuck
* Fix: SVG logos disappear when sticky menu height is enabled
* Fix: When event is set to 'Hover', moving from a tabbed sub menu to a flyout menu prematurely closes the flyout menu
* Fix: Account for the 'Hide on desktop/mobile' setting when deciding which tab content to show by default
* Improvement: Restore default image swap image when sub menu is closed and reopened
* Improvement: Automatically detect and, if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone have this with a direct download link on here? The download feature for this plugin uses 3rd party tools which all flag up as being "file is removed" or require some dodgy browser extension to get it.

Edit: I have found a service that gave me the file. Not sure if its the latest but thanks :).

For anyone who needs it I have attached the latest version [2.2.1].

Attachments

• megamenu-pro.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi! New version of Max Mega Menu - Pro Addon available. New version 2.2.4 UPD, plz! Thanks!!

Babak updated Max Mega Menu Pro with a new update entry:

Max Mega Menu Pro v2.2.3

Download Max Mega Menu Pro v2.2.3 Nulled Free
= 2.2.3 =

* Improvement: Allow tab width to be defined in pixels
* Improvement: Allow Search Replacement icon size to be defined using Custom Item Styling
* Fix: Search icon when using Font Awesome 5 icon
* Fix: Remove float from accordion sub menus
* Fix: Apply third level menu item margins (as specified in theme editor) to tabbed sub menus

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock