• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Matrimonial | Wedding App | Admin Panel | Matrimonial Website

Matrimonial | Wedding App | Admin Panel | Matrimonial Website v2.3.1

No permission to download

ravigodse94

May 21, 2022
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Matrimonial | Wedding App | Admin Panel | Matrimonial Website - Matrimonial | Wedding App | Admin Panel | Matrimonial Website

590x300.jpg

This app is for providing matrimonial services to users. In this app, a user creates account securely of his/her own or anyone relative to his/her. This app is best for matchmaking of couples and it is an online dating app. It also provides to shortlist profile and send an invitation to them.it also creates biodata and help to share this on other social media.

We have been committed to providing a safe and convenient experience of connecting people for...

Read more about this resource...

Check the gas tank, maybe it's empty.
It's half.

My problem is harder to be solved by guessing. But yours is a bit simpler: first of all check your error log. It should say anything wrong with it. Also enable debug. Don't wait to be asked. If you want help provide all necessary details. Check my signature about requesting for help.

• Haha
Reactions: phineas
It's half.

My problem is harder to be solved by guessing. But yours is a bit simpler: first of all check your error log. It should say anything wrong with it. Also enable debug.
Haha 😂 it should be electrical fault. Call tec. Right away

It's half.

My problem is harder to be solved by guessing. But yours is a bit simpler: first of all check your error log. It should say anything wrong with it. Also enable debug. Don't wait to be asked. If you want help provide all necessary details. Check my signature about requesting for help.
I don't really know why. But I tested in different servers but same error code 500. Changed php version no different.

Haha 😂 it should be electrical fault. Call tec. Right away
Actually the problem is that some idiot (not gonna name him) filled the tank with gas instead of diesel. As you can see in both cases (mine and yours) it's a matter of end-user mistake (I can bet it's your case too)

As I don't have a log to report car errors you have an error log that tells you the actual error.

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Can anyone help out in working this script in perfect manner. Need help on urgent basis.

Bro I have introduced already n active for past 10 days .. let me know still where shuld I introduce myself further more .

Bro I have introduced already n active for past 10 days .. let me know still where shuld I introduce myself further more .
At this certainty assurance, could you please show me where do you have introduced yourself? cause I think my system got flashed to see your introduction thread.

Let me Introduce to everyone in the forum.

Myself SR from India & a software learner to explore the world ..
Its my pleasure to be inthis forum & learn more. Would also like to share d resources from my side on which ever is possible.

Thanks.

Let me Introduce to everyone in the forum.

Myself SR from India & a software learner to explore the world ..
Its my pleasure to be inthis forum & learn more. Would also like to share d resources from my side on which ever is possible.

Thanks.
You don't have to introduce here. There's a separate Introduction section where you have to do this.

Pls share d link if possible since I m unable to find .

• Wow
Reactions: Mr G
Since Feb 15 you've posted, added some resources and downloaded things from around here and you are unable to find the obvious big blue download button on top of the page?

And yet you asked for help regarding functionality of this script

Can anyone help out in working this script in perfect manner. Need help on urgent basis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock