- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screenwriting
- Chris Voss Teaches The Art of Negotiation
- Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design
- Anna Wintour Teaches Creativity and Leadership
- Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography
- Bobbi Brown Teaches Makeup and Beauty
- Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand
- Frank Gehry Teaches Design and Architecture
- Jimmy Chin Teaches Adventure Photography
- Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior Design
- RuPaul Teaches Self-Expression and Authenticity
- Tan France Teaches Style for Everyone
- Will Wright Teaches Game Design and Theory
- Questlove Teaches Music Curation and DJing
- Alicia Keys Teaches Songwriting and Producing
- Bob Iger Teaches Business Strategy and Leadership
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- David Sedaris Teaches Storytelling and Humor
- Issa Rae Teaches Creating Outside the Lines
- Itzhak Perlman Teaches Violin
- Jeff Koons Teaches Art and Creativity
- Mira Nair Teaches Independent Filmmaking
- Nancy Cartwright Teaches Voice Acting
- Parris Goebel Teaches Creativity in Choreography
- Robin Roberts Teaches Effective and Authentic Communication
- Timbaland Teaches Producing and Beatmaking
- Joyce Carol Oates Teaches the Art of the Short Story
- Sheila E. Teaches Drumming and Percussion
- Tom Morello Teaches Electric Guitar
- Reba McEntire Teaches Country Music
- Dan Brown Teaches Writing Thrillers
- Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- Usher Teaches The Art of Performance
- Herbie Hancock Teaches Jazz
- Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking
- James Patterson Teaches Writing
- Jodie Foster Teaches Filmmaking
- Christina Aguilera Teaches Singing
- Jake Shimabukuro Teaches Ukulele
- Bob Woodward Teaches Investigative Journalism
- Armin van Buuren Teaches Dance Music
- Spike Lee Teaches Independent Filmmaking
- Werner Herzog Teaches Filmmaking
- Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring
- Samuel L. Jackson Teaches Acting
- Helen Mirren Teaches Acting
- Danny Elfman Teaches Music for Film
- Shonda Rhimes Teaches Writing for Television
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy
- Malcolm Gladwell Teaches Writing
- Ron Howard Teaches Directing
- R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- Judd Apatow Teaches Comedy
- Carlos Santana Teaches the Art and Soul of Guitar
- Ken Burns Teaches Documentary Filmmaking
- Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing
- Neil Gaiman Teaches the Art of Storytelling
- deadmau5 Teaches Electronic Music Production
- Penn & Teller Teach the Art of Magic
- David Lynch Teaches Creativity and Film
- Billy Collins Teaches Reading and Writing Poetry
- Natalie Portman Teaches Acting
- Jeff Goodby & Rich Silverstein Teach Advertising and Creativity
- David Baldacci Teaches Mystery and Thriller Writing
- St. Vincent Teaches Creativity and Songwriting
- David Axelrod and Karl Rove Teach Campaign Strategy and Messaging
- Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
- Paul Krugman Teaches Economics and Society
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Teaches U.S. Presidential History and Leadership
- Ron Finley Teaches Gardening
- Emily Morse Teaches Sex and Communication
- Joe Holder Teaches Fitness and Wellness Fundamentals
- Matthew Walker Teaches the Science of Better Sleep
- Jon Kabat-Zinn Teaches Mindfulness and Meditation
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Teaches Scientific Thinking and Communication
- Chris Hadfield Teaches Space Exploration
- Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking I
- Wolfgang Puck Teaches Cooking
- Alice Waters Teaches The Art of Home Cooking
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques II: Meats, Stocks, and Sauces
- Gordon Ramsay Teaches Cooking II: Restaurant Recipes at Home
- James Suckling Teaches Wine Appreciation
- Dominique Ansel Teaches French Pastry Fundamentals
- Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ
- Apollonia PoilÃ¢ne Teaches Bread Baking
- Thomas Keller Teaches Cooking Techniques III: Seafood, Sous Vide, and Desserts
- Massimo Bottura Teaches Modern Italian Cooking
- Lynnette Marrero & Ryan Chetiyawardana Teach Mixology
- Gabriela CÃ¡mara Teaches Mexican Cooking
- Yotam Ottolenghi Teaches Modern Middle Eastern Cooking
- Niki Nakayama Teaches Modern Japanese Cooking
- Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting, Ball-Handling, and Scoring
- Serena Williams Teaches Tennis
- Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
- Daniel Negreanu Teaches Poker
- Phil Ivey Teaches Poker Strategy
Aaron Sorkin Teaches ScreenwritingAaron Sorkin wrote his first movie on cocktail napkins. Those napkins turned into A Few Good Men, starring Jack Nicholson. Now, the Academy Award-winning writer of The West Wing and The Social Network is teaching screenwriting. In this class, you’ll learn his rules of storytelling, dialogue, character development, and what makes a script actually sell. By the end, you’ll write screenplays that capture your audience’s attention.
Chris Voss Teaches The Art of NegotiationAs an FBI hostage negotiator, Chris Voss persuaded terrorists, bank robbers, and kidnappers to see things his way. Now he’s teaching you his field-tested strategies to help you in everyday negotiations, whether you’re aiming to improve your salary, the service you receive, or your relationships. Get stronger communication skills, game-changing insights into human nature, and more of what you want out of life.
Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion DesignMarc Jacobs’s infamous grunge collection got him fired. It also won him the CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year Award. In his first online fashion design class, the 11-time CFDA Award winner teaches his hands-on process for creating clothes that push boundaries and set trends. Learn Marc’s construction techniques, how he creates unique shapes and silhouettes, and how you can develop your own ideas from the first sketch to the final piece.
Anna Wintour Teaches Creativity and LeadershipA fashion and media icon, Anna Wintour has been driving our cultural conversation for more than 30 years. The Vogue Editor-in-Chief and Artistic Director of Condé Nast takes off her signature sunglasses and gives you unprecedented access to her world. See how Anna nurtures talent, makes bold decisions, and evolves a brand. Learn how to lead with impact from a visionary creative leader.
Annie Leibovitz Teaches PhotographyAnnie Leibovitz was the first woman to be named chief photographer at Rolling Stone and the last person to take a portrait of John Lennon. In her first online photography class, Annie shows us that what makes a picture stunning isn’t the gear or technology—it’s the story. Annie teaches you her philosophy: how to develop concepts, work with subjects, shoot with natural light, and bring images to life in post-production. See the world through her eyes.
Bobbi Brown Teaches Makeup and BeautyBobbi Brown’s philosophy is that makeup should be quick and natural, and it should enhance who you are. A beauty industry icon, Bobbi shares her expertise in step-by-step tutorials, using models with a range of skin tones. You’ll learn how to choose the right foundation, do a smoky eye and a statement lip, and take your look from day to night. But most of all, you’ll learn how to feel confident in your own skin.
Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion BrandIn her 20s, Diane Von Furstenberg convinced a textile factory owner in Italy to let her produce her first designs. With those samples, she flew to New York City to build one of the world’s most iconic and enduring fashion brands. In her first online fashion design class, Diane teaches you how to build a brand. You’ll learn how to create a visual identity, build loyalty, stay true to your vision, and launch your product.
Frank Gehry Teaches Design and ArchitectureAt 19 years old, Frank Gehry was a truck driver taking sculpture classes at night school. His vision for what architecture could accomplish went on to reshape our cities’ skylines and the imaginations of artists and designers around the world. In his online architecture class, this master builder invites you into his never-before-seen model archive for a look into his creative process.
Jimmy Chin Teaches Adventure PhotographyJimmy Chin has built his career taking photos at the top of the world, earning him the cover of National Geographic and multiple awards. Now he’s taking you on location to teach you techniques for capturing breathtaking shots. In his photography class, learn different creative approaches for commercial shoots, editorial spreads, and passion projects. Gather the gear—and the perspective—to bring your photography to new heights.
Kelly Wearstler Teaches Interior DesignEclectic and experiential, Kelly Wearstler’s style helped redefine modern American design and influenced the rise of designer hotels. Now the award-winning designer takes you behind the scenes to demystify interior design. Make any space feel larger, and choose colors, materials, and textures with confidence. Curate collections of art and objects, cultivate your own distinct style, and create spaces that tell a story.
RuPaul Teaches Self-Expression and AuthenticityRuPaul has transformed drag subculture into a mainstream phenomenon with devoted fans across the world. Now the Emmy-winning host, performer, and drag icon is sharing an intimate look at his personal journey to self-realization. From finding your inner truth to owning the room, RuPaul teaches you how to present your best self to the world. It’s your life’s work to shine—RuPaul shows you how.
Tan France Teaches Style for EveryoneBeloved style icon and Queer Eye cohost Tan France has styled thousands of people on and off camera over the past 20 years. Now he’s sharing his comprehensive and transformational approach to developing your own personal style. Learn how to build a capsule wardrobe; select colors, shapes, and patterns that work for your body and your unique personality; and discover the confidence to look and feel your best, every day.
Will Wright Teaches Game Design and TheoryLearn the art and science of game design with Will Wright, the mind behind SimCity and The Sims. In this game design class, Will teaches you how to create games that empower players and unleash their imagination. You’ll develop a tool set for understanding player psychology, as well as learn Will’s approach to generating and pitching ideas, prototyping, playtesting, and building a community.
Questlove Teaches Music Curation and DJingAhmir Thompson—better known as Questlove—is an iconic DJ, the drummer for the Roots, and the “coolest man on late-night,” but his first love is collecting and mixing music. Now the Grammy winner is sharing his passion with you. Explore DJ techniques, expand your musical vocabulary, and learn how to glide from genre to genre—including hip-hop, neo-soul, jazz, R&B, and more—to curate your own perfect playlist.
Alicia Keys Teaches Songwriting and ProducingWith 15 Grammy Awards and more than 40 million albums sold so far, Alicia Keys is one of the world’s most beloved singer-songwriters. Now the legendary artist invites you into her studio to share her process for creating music built from authentic emotion. Breaking down anthems like “Fallin’,” Alicia shows you how she writes lyrics, crafts melodies, and explores sonics so you can discover the music you were born to make.
Bob Iger Teaches Business Strategy and LeadershipIn an era of disruption, former Disney CEO Bob Iger led one of the world’s most beloved brands to unprecedented success with the acquisitions of Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm. Now, through case studies and lessons from 45 years in media, Bob teaches you how to evolve your business and career. Learn strategies for expanding a brand, leading with integrity, and making big moves—from risk management to the art of negotiation.
David Mamet Teaches Dramatic WritingDavid Mamet sat in on a poker game full of thieves and left with the inspiration for American Buffalo. Now, the Pulitzer Prize-winning writer of Glengarry Glen Ross takes you through his process for turning life’s strangest moments into dramatic art. In his writing class, he’ll teach you the rules of drama, the nuances of dialogue, and the skills to develop your own voice and create your masterpiece.
David Sedaris Teaches Storytelling and HumorWith essays in The New Yorker, bestselling books like Calypso, tours, and readings on NPR, David Sedaris is one of the most recognizable essayists alive. Now he teaches you the art of personal storytelling. Learn how David crafts attention-grabbing openings, satisfying endings, and meaning from the mundane—and how he uses humor to connect with others and process the difficult and sometimes dark aspects of everyday life.
Issa Rae Teaches Creating Outside the LinesThe Emmy-nominated star and creator of the award-winning HBO series Insecure is here to show you how it’s done. Issa Rae uses her signature do-it-yourself ethos, humor, and voice to offer writers and creators of all types the motivation and tools they’ll need on their journey. Issa shares how she has navigated Hollywood while Black and inspires you to reach your creative dreams and never take no for an answer.
These are my personal rips, will add more.
Thanks @Siri Sharma for providing the details/gift.[/LIST][/INDENT]