• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets | Crypto Plugin

Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets | Crypto Plugin v3.2.7

No permission to download

kalil

Babiato Lover
May 16, 2022
Brazil
Babak submitted a new resource:

Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets | Crypto Plugin - Download Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets | Crypto Plugin Nulled Free CodeCayon 22093978

Download Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets | Crypto Plugin Nulled Free CodeCayon 22093978
Ready to use various type of cryptocurrency widgets with extensive and feature rich admin customization options

Crypto meets design
Whether you’re hodling or riding the crypto wave, our widgets are delightful to look at, always!
Packs a punch
With the intuitive widget editor to tons of customization options...

Read more about this resource...

Capture.JPG
This plugin was not activated and missing its addons/extensions:
- Coin Search
- Coinpaprika
- Coinstats
- CoinCodex
Could you share them?

Thanks

Hi Dear @Babak @NullMaster ,
Can i get the updated Version of Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets ( Last Update 29 October 20 )

?
did u recive update alert inside wp dashboard ?
becuz latest is v3.1.6

Reactions: hiitsjb1
did u recive update alert inside wp dashboard ?
becuz latest is v3.1.6

Hi Dear @Babak ,
No i didnt get any alert inside the WP Dashboard but i checked on Codecanyon Massive Cryptocurrency Widgets Product Page there showing updated Date ( Last Update 29 October 20 ) 1608792935737.png

and they just replied that

1608793036568.png

Thanks

Reactions: amit338
Reactions: amit338
Hey guys,

If you want to avoid getting the message "Howdy! Please activate your copy to receive automatic future updates and support" in the administration panel, you can do the following:

With "Plugin File Editor", edit the file "massive-cryptocurrency-widget.php"
The line 306:
if ((!isset($_REQUEST['page']) || $_REQUEST['page'] !== 'mcw-settings') && ($this->options['config']['license'] != 'regular' && $this->options['config']['license'] != 'extended')) {

Replace with:
if (1==2) {

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock