• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme v3.1.7

No permission to download
quick suggestion: Try using WP RESET (Free Version Plugin)to clear up the whole site of its import. Before importing do check for all plugins required are activated then If you are using Elementor carefully choose Elementor Import ONLY. Hope this helps (check if you have the latest version of SooTheme importer some time back I had issues too because of it demo import wasnt working properly.

for any thing you start now do start after a Theme Reset to clear any previous corrupt files.

Tell us how it goes from here
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your effort. I will carryout the steps you listed and give you update soon!

quick suggestion: Try using WP RESET (Free Version Plugin)to clear up the whole site of its import. Before importing do check for all plugins required are activated then If you are using Elementor carefully choose Elementor Import ONLY. Hope this helps (check if you have the latest version of SooTheme importer some time back I had issues too because of it demo import wasnt working properly.

for any thing you start now do start after a Theme Reset to clear any previous corrupt files.

Thanks a lot bro! Its actually worked, the problem was the Soo Theme Importer, I was using an outdated version, but now the home contents are gone. I cleaned all again and re-imported and the homepage content are not well arranged. error2.PNG

Thanks so much bro. Its now okay and perfect now! I installed the latest SooTheme Importer and also imported the WpBakery Demo content. and it was okay. Thanks for your support!

Thanks so much bro. Its now okay and perfect now! I installed the latest SooTheme Importer and also imported the WpBakery Demo content. and it was okay. Thanks for your support!

awesome ... on a side note I’d recommend you import and use Elementor version. Redesign using Elementor would be far easier and better there. All the best !

awesome ... on a side note I’d recommend you import and use Elementor version. Redesign using Elementor would be far easier and better there. All the best !
Thanks bro, I prefer the Elementor version too but I encounter the problem each time I import the Elementor version.

Reactions: King Kong
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplaces WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.5.8

Download Martfury v2.5.8 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.5.8 – January 25 2021

• New: Add new option to disable the product featured description in the Appearance > Customize > Product Page > Product Layout > Product Featured Desc
  • Fix: The added to cart notice doesn’t work.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: llinuxx
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplaces WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.5.9

Download Martfury v2.5.9 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 2.5.9 – March 03 2021

• New: Add a current year shortcode. [current_year]
  • New: Add a Hide Mobile Navigation Menu option for all pages.
  • New: Add a Products on sale widget
  • New: Add a param(?on_sale=1) to show all products sale on the catalog page.
  • Update: Revolution Slider 6.4.2
  • Update: WPBakery Page Builder 6.6.0
  • Fix: Breadcrumb error.
  • Fix: Some minor bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bangnvbka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock