• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme

Martfury - Premium WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme v3.1.7

No permission to download
@Babak - [Martfury Untouched Version 2.5.6] : December 24 2020
  • New: Add an option to disable newsletter on mobile in the Appearance > Customize > Mobile > General
  • New: Add custom vendor logged in link in the Appearance > Customize > Vendors > Header Account
  • Update: Revolution Slider 6.3.3
  • Update: WPBakery Page Builder 6.5
  • Update: Improve the quick view style on mobile
  • Fix: Can’t add the product category in the Sale Countdown Timer element
  • Fix: The added to cart notice doesn’t work in the single product.

Attachments

• Martfury - untouched 256.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
ShareCash updated Martfury - WooCommerce Marketplaces WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Martfury Theme v2.5.6

Download Martfury v2.5.6 - WooCommerce Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.6 – December 24 2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• New: Add an option to disable newsletter on mobile in the Appearance > Customize > Mobile > General
  • New: Add custom vendor logged in link in the Appearance > Customize > Vendors > Header Account
  • Update: Revolution Slider 6.3.3
  • Update: WPBakery Page Builder 6.5
  • Update: Improve the quick view style on mobile
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

does somebody know how to only hide the coundown in the product page. I want to display the stock bar without a countdown.

1609947484897.png

Hi,

does somebody know how to only hide the coundown in the product page. I want to display the stock bar without a countdown.

1609947484897.png

1609950745027.png

@alid88 :

Go to the Product Section on your Admin Panel ---> Click Product you want the timer to show or hide ---> Play with the Red Arrow Sections ---> Regular Price / Sale Price along with Sale Price Start & End Dates will show or hide Sale Period.

Alternatively by placing value for Sale quantity = 0 and Sold Items = 0 will also hide the timer but still show a discounted price for the product. Try playing with these settings to get the grasp.

Last edited:
1609950745027.png

@alid88 :

Go to the Product Section on your Admin Panel ---> Click Product you want the timer to show or hide ---> Play with the Red Arrow Sections ---> Regular Price / Sale Price along with Sale Price Start & End Dates will show or hide Sale Period.

Alternatively by placing value for Sale quantity = 0 and Sold Items = 0 will also hide the timer but still show a discounted price for the product. Try playing with these settings to get the grasp.

If I leave the the date field empty then the "SOLD ITEM" bar will be hidden. I want to have the bar without any dates.

1609952168425.png
1609952075358.png

Attachments

• 1609952033314.png
    1609952033314.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
sorry I'm not so in the CSS editing, which CSS file should I edit?
Thanks in advance.

1609954674788.png

Go to Appearance --> Customizer on Admin Panel as shown above and simply paste the Code I gave ---> Copy that ---> Paste there ---> and say ThankYou ;) before Clicking Publish

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
ThankYou but now there is a huge gray box, any tip how to change that?

Paste this whole new code in the Customizer (delete the old one) and click Publish.

CSS:
/* Dates */
.deal-expire-date .deal-expire-countdown .timer{
    visibility:hidden !important;
}

/* Dont Miss Out Text */
.tawc-deal .deal-expire-date .deal-expire-text{
    visibility:hidden;
}

/* Division */
.tawc-deal .deal-sold .deal-sold-text{
    position:relative;
    top:-100px;
}

/* Division */
.deal-sold .deal-progress .progress-bar{
    top:-100px;
}

/* Division */
.tawc-deal .deal-sold .deal-text{
    position:relative;
    top:-127px;
    left:-130px;
}

/* Division */
.mf-product-detail .entry-summary .tawc-deal{
    height:62px;
    border-top-left-radius:5px;
    border-top-right-radius:5px;
    border-bottom-left-radius:5px;
    border-bottom-right-radius:5px;
    box-shadow:0px 0px 5px 0px rgba(102,102,102,0.5);

}

to see this happening

1609956629233.png

Reactions: Babak and alid88
Reactions: King Kong
Can you share screen shot of your website to help me understand?

also see the header & footer section in customizer, few settings control that especially the header display styles.
error1.PNG

No header nor footer.

On the customizer, I saw 7 different layouts on the Header Layout tab, I selected from layout 1-7, none of them worked. Thanks for your concern bro

error1.PNG

No header nor footer.

On the customizer, I saw 7 different layouts on the Header Layout tab, I selected from layout 1-7, none of them worked. Thanks for your concern bro

quick suggestion: Try using WP RESET (Free Version Plugin)to clear up the whole site of its import. Before importing do check for all plugins required are activated then If you are using Elementor carefully choose Elementor Import ONLY. Hope this helps (check if you have the latest version of SooTheme importer some time back I had issues too because of it demo import wasnt working properly.

for any thing you start now do start after a Theme Reset to clear any previous corrupt files.

Tell us how it goes from here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock