• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Newsletter Plugin + All Add-Ons

The Newsletter Plugin + All Add-Ons Updated Add-Ons

No permission to download

AKSakallı

i'm watching you
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 21, 2020
TÜRKİYE
Akbaba submitted a new resource:

The Newsletter Plugin + All Add-Ons - Newsletter Plugin is a complete tool to manage newsletters straight from your Wordpress dashboar

the-newsletter-plugin.jpg

Newsletter is the most advanced email marketing plugin for WordPress: it manages everything from user subscriptions to email automations, from follow up notifications to list building. You can add even more powerful features through our premium addons.

[URL='http://Newsletter is the most advanced email marketing plugin for WordPress: it manages everything from user subscriptions to email automations, from follow up notifications to list building. You can...

Read more about this resource...

Newsletter - Webhooks1.0.6

Attachments

• newsletter-webhooks-1.0.6.zip
    5 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Tar_03
Newsletter - SparkPost1.2.2

Attachments

• newsletter-sparkpost-1.2.2.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Strakovski
Newsletter - Leads1.2.9
Newsletter - Import1.3.5

Attachments

• newsletter-leads-1.2.9.zip
    49 KB · Views: 19
  • newsletter-import-1.3.5.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 20
Hi, how can i install these addons? Could not find the base plugin in the zip, and with the vanilla plugin i can;t seem to install them.

Hi, how can i install these addons? Could not find the base plugin in the zip, and with the vanilla plugin i can;t seem to install them.
Try ....................... :)

Attachments

• newsletter-7.5.9.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 107
So Nice! This is a great plugin. Thanks a lot bro.
I wish the Automated Add-On which automatically compiles and sends a newsletter is included.

Anybody has updated packages for the following addons?
Extended Composer Blocks 1.3.9
Facebook 4.1.0

Newsletter - SMTP Addon1.0.6

Attachments

• newsletter-smtp-1.0.6.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 25
Newsletter - Events Manager Addon1.2.2

Attachments

• newsletter-events-1.2.2.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
Newsletter - Events Manager Addon1.2.3

Attachments

• newsletter-events-1.2.3.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 23
Newsletter - Extended Composer Blocks1.4.1
Newsletter - WooCommerce1.7.7

Attachments

• newsletter-blocks-1.4.1.zip
    223.1 KB · Views: 25
  • newsletter-woocommerce-1.7.7.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
Newsletter - WP Users Integration1.3.1

Attachments

• newsletter-wpusers-1.3.1.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock