• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Ticksify - Customer Support Software for Freelancers and SMBs 1.0.1

Seller only has 4 sales, lots of work on the software. You could use bedesk instead of this, let him make money.
Bedesk is totally broken. In the preview it appears to be an excellent software, in practice it is nothing like that, unfortunately...

To make matters worse, the seller hasn't updated it for more than a year (not to mention the various update promises) and doesn't offer proper support, even giving dirty answers.

The only reason I didn't buy this item right away is those mentioned above. I like being able to test the product for a while before I can buy and support the developer.

Fortunately Babiato helps me a lot with this. Well, if I'm going to depend on Envato to get my money back, I'll wait forever, just like when I bought Bedesk.

Regardless, I agree with you when you say "let him make money"

Bedesk is totally broken. In the preview it appears to be an excellent software, in practice it is nothing like that, unfortunately...

To make matters worse, the seller hasn't updated it for more than a year (not to mention the various update promises) and doesn't offer proper support, even giving dirty answers.

The only reason I didn't buy this item right away is those mentioned above. I like being able to test the product for a while before I can buy and support the developer.

Fortunately Babiato helps me a lot with this. Well, if I'm going to depend on Envato to get my money back, I'll wait forever, just like when I bought Bedesk.

Regardless, I agree with you when you say "let him make money"
Oh not really, they are rewriting everything in react. bedrive got an update, full react rewrite. same thing for bedesk. I've had no problems with them, but decided to make my own personal solution, a lot better for customers.

Oh not really, they are rewriting everything in react. bedrive got an update, full react rewrite. same thing for bedesk. I've had no problems with them, but decided to make my own personal solution, a lot better for customers.
By coincidence I saw this update from berive these days ago. I thought they had updated bedesk too, as the last update is from september 22nd, but nothing has changed... Just an emergency security update after several complaints. Among all the solutions on the market, bedesk looked great in terms of functionality and design. But I was very disappointed after buying it.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find a help desk solution on the market that looks perfect and doesn't have to pay a monthly fee for the rest of your life, like a Zendesk for example. I wish I could have the skills to be able to develop my own solution too 😅

By coincidence I saw this update from berive these days ago. I thought they had updated bedesk too, as the last update is from september 22nd, but nothing has changed... Just an emergency security update after several complaints. Among all the solutions on the market, bedesk looked great in terms of functionality and design. But I was very disappointed after buying it.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find a help desk solution on the market that looks perfect and doesn't have to pay a monthly fee for the rest of your life, like a Zendesk for example. I wish I could have the skills to be able to develop my own solution too 😅
you can ask developer if there is a way to check if script is compatable, thats what I do with all clients
I offer free installation, that way any issues can be addressed. Scripts only install while you have support, that way all issues are addressed. IF you dont have support, cant install the script. Simple yet effective.

you can ask developer if there is a way to check if script is compatable, thats what I do with all clients
I offer free installation, that way any issues can be addressed. Scripts only install while you have support, that way all issues are addressed. IF you dont have support, cant install the script. Simple yet effective.
The developer always said that the bug fixes I found would be fixed in the next version. I waited so long that my support even expired lol. If you sell the solution you created, send me a PM with a preview so I can see if your system works for me!

The developer always said that the bug fixes I found would be fixed in the next version. I waited so long that my support even expired lol. If you sell the solution you created, send me a PM with a preview so I can see if your system works for me!
What software can your server run?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock