• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
i dont know which part it is ?
is it that web/slug/nameofmanga ?
I'm not referring to that slug, I'm referring to the permalink so, for example, if you have Martial Peak manga on your site your permalink will be web/slug/martial-peak so if you change that permalink from martial-peak to martial-peak-1 the script will stop updating the Martial Peak manga because of that change. So in order to make to recognize the new change, you need to create a new filter for that change and as I'm not a PHP developer I don't know how to do that

I am not a programmer and i believe most people cannot do that especially for free.
Contact the dev. Its been months since the plugin can be use. The is no null update until now. You probably buy the plugin. At worst you if you cant then just change manga slug.
You got dmca report and google deindex your website or something?

have some problem with mangafox crawler 1.3.0.7. Doesn't make the cover of downloading manga, some 1 can help?

FanFox Crawler latest version if someone can please null @Babak @NullMaster or someone else, please thanks! Have a great day
Version:1.3.1.4 (NOT NULLED, SOMEONE PLEASE NULL AND SHARE WITH FORUM MEMBERS)

Attachments

• fanfox-manga-crawler-1.3.1.4.zip
    95.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Marcus8 and Babak
FanFox Crawler latest version if someone can please null @Babak @NullMaster or someone else, please thanks! Have a great day
Version:1.3.1.4 (NOT NULLED, SOMEONE PLEASE NULL AND SHARE WITH FORUM MEMBERS)
thanks item purchased by u ?
i can move resource to your acc if u want

Reactions: Scaz
thanks item purchased by u ?
i can move resource to your acc if u want
Yes sir! I will also share 30+ other resources that I bought. I am looking for a way to change my name on the forum for now as I was a ghost on forum for a long time just downloading stuff xD
You don't have to waste your time doing that :) I'd appreciate it if it could get nulled tho

Reactions: Marcus8
Yes sir! I will also share 30+ other resources that i bought. I am looking for a way to change my name on forum for now as i was ghost on forum for long time just downloading stuff xD
send me pm

Reactions: Scaz
Yes sir! I will also share 30+ other resources that I bought. I am looking for a way to change my name on the forum for now as I was a ghost on forum for a long time just downloading stuff xD
You don't have to waste your time doing that :) I'd appreciate it if it could get nulled tho
wait new resources from u. thank you so much for share !!!

wait new resources from u. thank you so much for share !!!
Thanks! If you can null the fanfox crawler mate since i want to share it with few friends as well haha :D Just uploaded new version of one player plugin now will add few other plugins that arent on forum and other madara plugins

Reactions: Marcus8
Adding own URL links to nulled version
Who need its

Nulled Version, null by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Touta13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock