• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
When i crawl, manga information (name, description) doesn't publish to my site.

And can someone explain how to use manga crawler. I want to upload to cloud storage but there only 'local'. I dont want to save the image to my server :/

When i crawl, manga information (name, description) doesn't publish to my site.

And can someone explain how to use manga crawler. I want to upload to cloud storage but there only 'local'. I dont want to save the image to my server :/
The scrapper is working, you have to configure it correctly.

The scrapper is working, you have to configure it correctly.
Yep, everything works, need to find a good cloud storage :)

But i get this message under every page. Is it just me?

Attachments

• message.PNG
    message.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 50

check the source of link. some manga in fanfox have watermark like that

well you can grab just the image link from the source so you dont need any storage. but it's hard to do it on madara theme automatically, manual still possible grab using wp content crawler then using text chapter mode on madara to post the chapter. or you can use other theme like eastmanga so you can do auto cralwer and post

well you can grab just the image link from the source so you dont need any storage. but it's hard to do it on madara theme automatically, manual still possible grab using wp content crawler then using text chapter mode on madara to post the chapter. or you can use other theme like eastmanga so you can do auto cralwer and post
Thank you! I'll check out eastmanga. So the auto crawler doesn't need storage? That would be perfect!

você pode dizer qual plugin eu posso fazer isso e você tem mais detalhes?
can you tell which plugin i can do this and do you have more details?

can you tell which plugin i can do this and do you have more details?

I've set up east manga theme. May you tell me what plugin you've used to auto crawl manga? I'm interested aswell

Problem of wp automatic crawler, wp content crawler and Scrapes has no way to adjust the madara theme and even if you add another theme it gets very disorganized there is no good plugin for post series https://wordpress.org/search/post+serie

Problem of wp automatic crawler, wp content crawler and Scrapes has no way to adjust the madara theme and even if you add another theme it gets very disorganized there is no good plugin for post series https://wordpress.org/search/post+serie
maybe you should learn more using wp content crawler for other theme like eastmanga, since kdn leech the crawler for madara is similar interface with wpcontent crawler i think it's possible to use it on madara it just my knowlegde is nowhere near that level, so i cant configure the plugin to crawler for madara theme

maybe you should learn more using wp content crawler for other theme like eastmanga, since kdn leech the crawler for madara is similar interface with wpcontent crawler i think it's possible to use it on madara it just my knowlegde is nowhere near that level, so i cant configure the plugin to crawler for madara theme
with eastmanga theme and wp automatic I can do it, but wp content crawler is very difficult

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock