• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello guys, does anyone have configuration files to scrap famous manga first instead of scraping according to alphabets. I am scraping manually but it takes a lot of time.

I Need A Good Hostin For my website
at least 1 tera of SSD/NVME
OFSHORE For DMCA and stuff like that

Crawl Single Manga might take several minutes to complete. Please stay tune and do not exit before it's done.
An error has occurred. Please try again.
Progress
spinner.gif
Creating Manga Post...

I get this error pls someone help how to fix it!!

Crawl Single Manga might take several minutes to complete. Please stay tune and do not exit before it's done.
An error has occurred. Please try again.
Progress
spinner.gif
Creating Manga Post...

hello pal, Does this plugin still work? I tried to use it and while i can scrape single managa without any issue bulk scrape (thru crawler progress) does absolutely nothing. It do not update already scraped manga (with single crawler manga option
). Any solution guys.
did u find a solution brother?

@
Then make one :p , i will check your fanfox manga crawler in virus scanner and also check the code and for manga download as well then update the thread :)
hello can u pls help with my error

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eduardw
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock