• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Managing Social Media Accounts on One Platform

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hello fellows,
I need your advice.

Our company has many social media accounts and we want to manage them on 1 platform. I have used nulled version Stackpost long time ago but i did not able to manage "proxy"

We have two choice for achive that.
1- Using stackpost and modules
2- Using one of SAAS product

I dont want to choose first option because i will do it myself and i will struggle with that. (And if there have any problem all knives are out for me)

So im seeking good SAAS product with reasonable price.

Could anyone share experience with me?

Thnx

I am currently using stackposts and it works like a charm.

Please note, I am about 4 accounts , one for each platform (FB insta linkedin twitter)

Software change everyday and are upgraded to meet user demands. May want to give it a second try ??

Reactions: guguk
do you have wp
Fs poster can help you post directly and have features like stackposts

Thanks for sharing experience @vyasmonarchu . Do you use nulled version or have you purchased before?
I used nulled from babiato. Waiting for newer version. My current website is running 7.0.3 and i dont have issues at all.

From time to time, i get logged off from Instagram but all i do is re-login again on the platform and that's it.

I have a fixed posting schedule so if i dont see my posts, i know something is wrong and i go in and just re-login it or re-connect my account.

Reactions: gordian and guguk
I used nulled from babiato. Waiting for newer version. My current website is running 7.0.3 and i dont have issues at all.

From time to time, i get logged off from Instagram but all i do is re-login again on the platform and that's it.

I have a fixed posting schedule so if i dont see my posts, i know something is wrong and i go in and just re-login it or re-connect my account.
i am try to stackpost connect with facebook developer account but every time facebook reject it. can you help me to solve this issue

Dear Members which of these three should be ranked most feature rich and powerful in order of practical features if setup time is not a challenge?

1) Midrub + All Extensions
2) XeroChat + All Extension
3) StackPost + All Extensions
4) Any other I don't know about which is better for all-in-one multi-social media account management, automation, traffic growth and customer communication.

Reactions: kaanhan
publer is free for 5 account, best software to manager social media i know, when you need more just add new account

Reactions: gordian
publer is free for 5 account, best software to manager social media i know, when you need more just add new account

Thanks for your reply.
Just checked Publer. It's offering are elementary to say the least.

1) It dosen't have any Self-Hosted or White Label Plans.
2) It only supports Facebook, Instagram Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest (using Zapier), Google and YouTube.
3) It's daily limits as well as account limits make it a non-no.
4) It's pricing is high (and it's further limited as you already mentioned by a maximum of 5 accounts under management).
5) It appears to be mostly a post scheduler without extensive capabilities to permit automatic read and reply to multiple social media acocunts in realtime from a single interface.
6) It definitely dosen't have innate intelligent bot-type auto reply capabilites to comments.

Thanks for the response though. I hope we receive more input from great members who may have other insit.

- Th3 G0rd!@n

i am searching for the same thing...
tried stackpost but has not the Facebook & Instagram messenger...
I need a tool to assign page's chat to users... like business manager on facebook where i can give to a user the management of a page or of the instagram chat or facebook chat.
midrub has this functionality and has got also the bot that i really need, but i never understand how to install that f****ng tool!
Xerochat is too complicated for me

Reactions: gordian
i am searching for the same thing...
tried stackpost but has not the Facebook & Instagram messenger...
I need a tool to assign page's chat to users... like business manager on facebook where i can give to a user the management of a page or of the instagram chat or facebook chat.
midrub has this functionality and has got also the bot that i really need, but i never understand how to install that f****ng tool!
Xerochat is too complicated for me

Midrub sadly seems to require an advanced degree in quibbling with FaceBook Permission granting interns, to be able to get all the required permissions in a finite timeframe.

Wish there was someone who could get it setup for a fee. I sure wouldn't mind.

Midrub surely ticks all the checkboxes required to have autopost management SAAS on autopilot.

I have problems getting a Facebook business account

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock