• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MAKING MONEY ONLINE SELLING EBOOKS ON AMAZON

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
MAKING MONEY ONLINE SELLING EBOOKS ON AMAZON –BUSINESS 006

English was one of the hardest subjects. I scored D+ in national exams. Why? Because of my education background. Imagine my primary English teachers (not from England) teaching English using mother tongue. “Eye ne fabu” (This is a verb).

I grew up hating the language but I swore to deal with it one day. Imagine I am here now, one of the best copywriters in Africa according to Forbes magazine and EABL. We pray with words, use them to sell, empower, encourage and convince slayqueens. My local TV station contacted me to work with them as a copywriter. I refused. That’s a story for another day.

I have been using my English writing skills to make money from Amazon. This time round selling eBooks (short nonfictions books) on Amazon’s KDP.

Amazon has made it EASY for anyone – and I mean even for newbies – to publish eBooks and start making money. I made over $20,000 for the eBooks I published on Amazon’s KDP over 5 years ago.

Amazon was paying us based on a royalty each time a reader made it through 10% of a book. In July 2015, they started paying authors based on the number of pages read and using other metrics.

These changes hit every seller on the platform very hard, especially those of us who were publishing short non-fiction eBooks. I had been in the business for less than a year.

I unpublished 15 eBooks and sold them (publishing rights) at a throwaway price. I got a customer in one of the KDP Facebook groups. I remained with 3 books, you can check them in the link below.

Despite the changes, there are still thousands of people making money on the platform. You can too make good money with KDP but you need to work hard marketing your books.

How much do I need to start? You don’t need any capital. Just your brain.

Why did you stop publishing books on KDP?

I realized that writing adult content such as erotica stories as well as owning a dating site is more profitable compared to KPD eBooks.

PS: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BETTER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock