• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer version 2.9.5

No permission to download
bluvia updated ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer with a new update entry:

version 2.4.1

== Changelog ==

= 2.4.1 =

* ADD - Attachment fields now have an option to fetch fresh images, instead of always using a found image from media library.
* ADD - export parent id, slug, and names for taxonomies.
* FIX - Tweak interface, and add upgrade notice to importer page.

= 2.4.0 =

* ADD - Added new exporter section to interface, allowing the exporting of wordpress data to XML / CSV / JSON.
* FIX - Fix upload error causing white screen.

= 2.3.0 =

* ADD - Add option to move posts /...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When you load an xml file with this plugin, the content appears in the frame. The full page is not visible. What is the reason?

bluvia updated ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer with a new update entry:

in the change log version is written like below but I have downloaded it from codecanyon and uploaded babiato so it should be updated version .

• ADD – Attachment fields now have an option to fetch fresh images, instead of always using a found image from media library.
  • ADD – export parent id, slug, and names for taxonomies.
  • FIX – Tweak interface, and add upgrade notice to importer page.

• Love
Reactions: Goro88
@bluvia could you check please.

ADD - 1st release of iwp_register_importer_addon api
ADD - File encoding dropdown added to xml imports under file settings step.
FIX - Issue where 2 fields can match with the same prefix on a group e.g. gallery-id vs gallery-id-url.

FIX - Custom methods no longer break when the character ")" is present.

@bluvia could you check please.

FIX - Issue where 2 fields can match with the same prefix on a group e.g. gallery-id vs gallery-id-url.

FIX - Custom methods no longer break when the character ")" is present.
+1

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer V 2.5.0​

Attachments

• importwp-pro (2).zip
    55.6 KB · Views: 4
I have checked version and it is 2.5.0 , after downloading you will have 2.5.0 , please check read me file after downloading .

Goro88 ,​

vijay1

1671469754674.png

v 2.5.0

Tags: wordpress csv import, wordpress xml import, wordpress csv export, wordpress xml export, csv, xml, bulk edit, migrate, wordpress importer, wordpress exporter, import xml file, import csv file, xml importer, csv importer, csv to wordpress, xml to wordpress
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 6.0
Requires PHP: 5.4
Stable tag: 2.5.0
License: GPLv3
== Changelog ==

= 2.5.0 =

* ADD - 1st release of `iwp_register_importer_addon` api
* ADD - File encoding dropdown added to xml...

ImportWP Pro - WordPress XML & CSV Importer V 2.6.0​

Attachments

• importwp-pro (3).zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: onemore

Stable tag: 2.6.0

== Changelog ==

= 2.6.0 =

* ADD - Simplified importer runner, import chunks removed in faviour of state locking.

= 2.5.5 =

* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/init` run before a record has been imported.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before` to modify data before importing a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before_insert` to modify data before inserting a record.
* ADD - New action `iwp/importer/mapper/before_update` to modify data before updating a record.

Reactions: onemore
2.6.0 does not work. Requires a lot of RAM. Not even 4 gigabytes was enough for me. Requires even more. It does not load custom fields in any way. Seems like an interesting tool, but useless in practice.

2.6.0 does not work. Requires a lot of RAM. Not even 4 gigabytes was enough for me. Requires even more. It does not load custom fields in any way. Seems like an interesting tool, but useless in practice.
it means files work but your system is not enough . except you ,nobody claimed that it doesnt work . please check your system and your other plugins .

Reactions: sebix
it means files work but your system is not enough . except you ,nobody claimed that it doesnt work . please check your system and your other plugins .
The new version fix this issue ;)

2.6.5 – 31/01/2023​

• ADD – new helper function iwp_fn_get_posts_by.
  • FIX – Add memory usage escape check, hard limit of 90%.

hi ,
yes you are right but still I can download previous version so lets wait then I will update with new version .

1675266367306.png

• Love
Reactions: trevv7571
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock