• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MainWP Client Reports Extension

MainWP Client Reports Extension v4.0.14

No permission to download
I don't know why this and the pro version always says license deactivated (see screenshot). If anyone knows how to get this working properly, PLEASE share that information. I would love to try this!

Cheers :cool:

Edit: I think I have figured it out. I will try it with the pro version to see if I can generate a report with it. Thanks!

Edit #2: For anyone as challenged as I was initially in setting this up, it turned out that setting up the consumer key and the consumer secret did the trick. You don't have to have it registered.

Thank you, all. 🥃

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 5.54.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 5.54.53 PM.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
What is the difference between Client Reports and Pro Reports?? I can't find information about Client Reports plugin in the mainwp site :? There is only information for Pro Reports.

Thanks.

v.4.0.10

Attachments

• mainwp-client-reports-extension-4.0.10.zip
    4 MB · Views: 10
I feel like a box of rocks asking this question but, is this the new Pro Reports extension? Their site says that Client Reports has been discontinued and rolled into the Pro Reports.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock